• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blade Runner

• Ghost Plane

• mejdrich

• Tom Aquinas

146 sterling Solitaire, pinstripe, Broad + MB Royale blue

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/jelb/IMG_7225.jpg

Freaky... Exactly the same combination here today... New pen to me... So nice...

MB JFK BB; 100th Anniversary M; Dumas M FP/BP/MP set; Fitzgerald M FP/BP/MP set; Jules Verne BB; Bernstein F; Shaw B; Schiller M; yellow gold/pearl Bohème Pirouette Lilas (custom MB-fitted EF); gold 744-N flexy OBB; 136 flexy OB; 236 flexy OBB; silver pinstripe Le Grand B; 149 F x2; 149 M; 147 F; 146 OB; 146 M; 146 F; 145P M; 162 RB

146R medium + MB royale blue for letter #1

149 fine + Pel royale blue for letter #2

149 broad + MB BB for letter #3

Yes, catching up on some late mail!

Two today, a 149 with a lovely 18C OM nib and Waterman Florida Blue. A George Bernard Shaw WE with a B nib, filled with Waterman Black. I really must take some photos of my pens to illustrate these posts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A work in Progress!

After Sailoring for a few weeks, I just inked my MB 146 14C OBB with Private Reserve American Blue today. I think I have finally flushed all residual traces of black ink from the previous owner. The differences between the hard-fine 1911 and the OBB 146 is, ehhh... amazing :D (and I do like my scribbly fine Sailor!)

journaling / tinkering with pens / sailing / photography / software development

Proust and Mann both inked with Mystery Black Ink and Poe with Blue ink.

My Collection: Montblanc Writers Edition: Hemingway, Christie, Wilde, Voltaire, Dumas, Dostoevsky, Poe, Proust, Schiller, Dickens, Fitzgerald (set), Verne, Kafka, Cervantes, Woolf, Faulkner, Shaw, Mann, Twain, Collodi, Swift, Balzac, Defoe, Tolstoy, Shakespeare, Saint-Exupery, Homer & Kipling. Montblanc Einstein (3,000) FP. Montblanc Heritage 1912 Resin FP. Montblanc Starwalker Resin: FP/BP/MP. Montblanc Traveller FP.

Proust with Private Reserve Plum, Dumas with Montblanc Turquoise. Inked and being used after a long hiatus. Didn't realize how much I missed them until they started dancing across pages...

146 broad nib + MB royale blue for a note of Congratulations.

146 stainless steel Solitaire broad nib + MB violet for a letter.

146 Solitaire Steel II fine nib, filled with Waterman Florida Blue ink.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A work in Progress!

I only have one Montblanc, it is a No. 22 with a flexible stub nib, that I inked up yesterday for show and tell at my local pen posse, so am using today.

149 with oblique medium nib, filled with Waterman Florida Blue ink.

A work in Progress!

I'm using a very cooperative Classique "Signature for Good" with a satin-smooth medium nib inked with Montblanc Lavender Purple. Quite nice!

Can't put the 146 OBB down that I filled with ink last Friday (and re-filled). The pen really floats across the paper, absolutely wonderful! Private Reserve American Blue.

journaling / tinkering with pens / sailing / photography / software development

Only have two MB, both relatively recent 149.

I'm writing with both, but I would say I'm using the EF and mostly contemplating the OBB(B?), both filled with MB Violet.

Ciao - Enrico

Diplomat #1961

http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo288/enricofacchin/poker-3.jpg

Daddy, please no more pens - we need food, clothes, books, DENTISTRY...

146 Signature for good with medium nib plus MB violet ink.

In omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro.

149 OBB with MB Mystery Black

MB 149 YWC, MB Doue BP, Parker Sterling Silver Cisele BP & RB