• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blade Runner

• Ghost Plane

• mejdrich

• Tom Aquinas

These are in my three-pen case today: Faulkner, broad nib, Noodler's Tiananmen; Mann, broad nib, Herbin Bleu Myosotis; Verne, broad nib, Aurora Blue.

Just dont post it or engraved your name on it please :crybaby:

Too late.

Unless you mean the possible new one..., in which case, okay, I won't. I'll even keep the boxes and papers. (Yay!)

P.S. I don't post the Hemingway. So there's that....

etherX in To Miasto

Fleekair <--French accent.

MB Poe again today, with MB Blue-black ink

Also, MB 146 burgundy, freshly filled with the 2007 Season's Greetings ink (the deep red that smells like vanilla). I love this ink, BTW...

Both getting a workout. Back to the grind...

Kushbaby

I like eating peanuts with chopsticks...

146R fine/medium with MB royale blue

Ah, me as well, the 146R (medium in my case). For me, it's the 2007 Season's Greetings ink (deep red). This combo is working out really well...

Kushbaby

MB Poe again today, with MB Blue-black ink

Also, MB 146 burgundy, freshly filled with the 2007 Season's Greetings ink (the deep red that smells like vanilla). I love this ink, BTW...

Both getting a workout. Back to the grind...

Poe w/ MB blue/black here as well, but patiently awaiting the release of Twain!

I'm using this today, and it's B nib :thumbup:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2511/4165533265_b474d45ff8.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2689/4165534349_d0364536da.jpg

Best regards, Kai

Montblanc 13x, #20/25/30/40, 244/6 Green Marbled, 322 Azure Blue, 234 1/2 G/PL, 256, 220, 34.

Montblanc 144G Grey, 146G Green Striated, 146 Silver Barley, 149 (50s-00s).

Montblanc WE Christie, Imperial Dragon, Wilde, Dumas, Dostoevsky, Proust, Schiller, Verne, Mann, Twain. PoA Prince Regent, Morgan...

Visconti Pontevecchio LE, Metropolitan Gordian Knot, Ripples. Omas Paragon Royale Blue HT, Extra Lucens Black LE. Pilot Silvern. Pelikan 620 Shanghai, 800 Blue o Blue.

Nice Sunnerd.

Today it was my "Yes I did my best" 149 fine + Waterman BB.

Oooh! I'm also using a "Yes, we can" 149 fine, with MB Violet. Also a 149 B with Herbin Bleu Pervenche (yummy) and a 149 Bb with MB Gandhi/saffron ink. Still working on my project (several all-nighters later), and have run through two pads of Staples Bagasse paper, so all pens getting a thorough workout...

(Is there a sleepy emoticon?)

Kushbaby

Nice Sunnerd.

Oooh! I'm also using a "Yes, we can" 149 fine, with MB Violet. Also a 149 B with Herbin Bleu Pervenche (yummy) and a 149 Bb with MB Gandhi/saffron ink. Still working on my project (several all-nighters later), and have run through two pads of Staples Bagasse paper, so all pens getting a thorough workout...

What's the project? (If you care to tell). Time for a cup of tea! :-)

Nice Sunnerd.

Nothing short of a complete review of the entire first year curriculum for our medical school, incorporating many evaluations, interviews, and focus groups. It's turning out to be LOOOOOOONNNNG (will probably be around 60 or 70 pages). But I have used SO many pens that it's been fun - all four 149s, my 146R, pulled out 2 of my VPs, the Visconti Titanic LE, the Montegrappa Modiglioni (Bold nib)... The desk is littered with pages written in every color you can imagine (most with big, bold nibs). Makes work a little more fun.

Don't worry - no idle chat here on this topic - I'll add that I'm just pulling out my 146R filled with 2007 Seasons Greetings ink right now to use for a bit (this ink smells kinda pretty, if a bit fakey, and you can still smell it on the paper - I wish the pine scented one did that).

Back to work, though I do think I will make a cup of tea first... :thumbup:

Edited by kushbaby

Kushbaby

Nice Sunnerd.

Nothing short of a complete review of the entire first year curriculum for our medical school, incorporating many evaluations, interviews, and focus groups. It's turning out to be LOOOOOOONNNNG (will probably be around 60 or 70 pages). But I have used SO many pens that it's been fun - all four 149s, my 146R, pulled out 2 of my VPs, the Visconti Titanic LE, the Montegrappa Modiglioni (Bold nib)... The desk is littered with pages written in every color you can imagine (most with big, bold nibs). Makes work a little more fun.

Don't worry - no idle chat here on this topic - I'll add that I'm just pulling out my 146R filled with 2007 Seasons Greetings ink right now to use for a bit (this ink smells kinda pretty, if a bit fakey, and you can still smell it on the paper - I wish the pine scented one did that).

I'd raise the question, were some whole subjects like Biochemistry and histology even necessary?

:D

Nice Sunnerd.

I'd raise the question, were some whole subjects like Biochemistry and histology even necessary?

:D

Careful, now, I'm a Pathologist, I use biochemistry and histology in my clinical work every day... :ninja:

Actually, even if we were to question that, the LCME Standards for accreditation of medical schools in the US require that certain subjects be covered. The question that I'm thrashing around with for all the courses is how *effectively* we teach them, and what can we do better...

(Do you have something against these subjects???!!!)

Pulling out my MB Virginia Woolf WE now, which is filled with the lovely Diamine Monaco Red (I really am giving ALL my MBs a workout tonight...). I am concerned that she will rebel, though, and want to write poetry or fiction instead of notes on curriculum design.

Think I'll make some MORE tea, before settling in to some serious editing (with said Woolf)... (And then onto a whole new section - no sleep again tonight, surviving on naps, I'm afraid. I'll collapse soon... :sick: )

Kushbaby

Catching up on my correspondence tonight using my Thomas Mann, broad nib, filled with Herbin Bleu Myosotis and William Faulkner, broad nib, filled with Noodler's Tiananmen.

F.S. Fitzgerald fine/xf + British racing green

The color of this ink in a fine/xf nib is really nice, almost pastel.

Editing that durned report now... Nope, not recommending to eliminate histology and biochemistry! :D

Woolf F nib with Diamine Monaco Red

Kushbaby