• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Currently I'm using a cheap one. A MontVerde Infinity in the Gunmetal Grey with the Red Trim. The Nib is a fine. I guess I can throw around this pen a bit, as it was cheap, as well as it works well.

At home, practicing the Palmer method with a freshly inked MB Carlo Collodi, F nib, Akkerman Bekakt Haags.

Notes at work with MB Agatha Christie, F nib, Iroshizuku Asa-gao.

journaling / tinkering with pens / sailing / photography / software development

Clear TWSBI 580 with F nib and Pelikan Edelstein Tanzanite ink. Lovely combination. If I hold the pen against light the ink looks different with different sources of light. Against natural light it looks blue and against artifiscial light it looks like a deep purple.

My new Parker Duofold Black and Pearl International. Currently testing with Quink Blue, than it will be changed for a J. Herbin. Probably Rose Cyclamen.

MB 146 F with Toffee Brown

Pelikan 140 EF | Pelikan 140 OBB | Pelikan M205 0.4mm stub | Pilot Custom Heritage 912 PO | Pilot Metropolitan M | TWSBI 580 EF | Waterman 52 1/2v

Today was rotation day, I lured out my Lamy safari Charcoal & fed it pelikan BB.
Next up, a Kale, with Sulekha Purple ; Oliver Exam Demonstrator with Camlin Black & Rudi Kellnar (Marketed by Flair) with Waterman Blue-black.

Opensuse_2.png http://www.gnu.org/graphics/gnubanner-2.png

Looking for: Camlin pens (minus SD/Trinity/Elegante)

Sterling Silver Inoxcrom Sirocco hacked with an Italix fine italic nib filled with X-feather juiced with copper luster dust to give it some sparkle. Yep,.. I'm having a ball! :)

Edited by Medsen Fey

At home, practicing the Palmer method with a freshly inked MB Carlo Collodi, F nib, Akkerman Bekakt Haags.

Notes at work with MB Agatha Christie, F nib, Iroshizuku Asa-gao.

Practice makes permanent, so I started the day with a quick writing session at home. I am pretty sure I'll also be taking notes at work today. Same pens and inks.

Giving my green marble Waterman Phileas a rest and inked up the Parker Special 51 with some Parker Blue-Black ink.

Just received my Sailor 1911 large in EF yesterday and spent a bit of time today comparing it to the F I already had. Must say the differences are quite subtle, but the EF is indeed even narrower than the F. Aurora Black, bit of Palmer writing on Rhodia paper.

Same ones I use every day!

Montblanc Meisterstück Platnium-Plated Facet Classique Mechanical Pencil

Montblanc Boheme Doue Pirouette Lilas Fountain Pen

Onoto Centanary Fountain Pen

And quite possibly any other pen in my collection.

Keeping it plain today; Parker 45 in black with Quink black.

Short cuts make delays, but inns make longer ones.
Frodo Baggins, The Fellowship of the Ring, A Short Cut to Mushrooms