• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The only pen I've had time to grab today is my trusty desk pen, a Platinum Carbon Desk Pen in XF. With the Platinum Carbon Black ink, of course. Damn, if that thing isn't smooth, comfortable, and reliable as heck. One of my favorites.

@av8r172

Like the pen-ink log! I would need pre-formatted sheets, too, if I had 15 pens inked all at once! I think my record is 7...

My black Parker Sonnet F and my Gold Parker 180 M inked with Paradise Pen Company black ink.

My gold Parker 75 EF has not been working well.

-William S. Park

“My two fingers on a typewriter have never connected with my brain. My hand on a pen does. A fountain pen, of course. Ball-point pens are only good for filling out forms on a plane. - Graham Greene

Pelikan M800 B stub with Ancient Copper

Pelikan M600 F with Asa Blue

Pelikan 140 EF | Pelikan 140 OBB | Pelikan M205 0.4mm stub | Pilot Custom Heritage 912 PO | Pilot Metropolitan M | TWSBI 580 EF | Waterman 52 1/2v

Been studying at my kitchen table for the past couple of hours. These are the pens I'm using for this morning's study time. Noodler's Konrad Ebonite with Goulet 1.1 & Jinhao 599.

Snapshot_20141124.JPG

Edited by Helen350

Today, I received my two Vacumatic back from repair and bought a second hand Pilot Justus from a friend ... I've been using both the whole day ...........

And, next one will be ..... I don't know yet but I have never enough pen .....

https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php/topic/267952-which-one-will-be-your-next-fountain-pen/

It's been a great day, so far:

Started the day at home, writing in my journal with a green marbled, made in Denmark Montblanc 246, F nib, MB Jonathan Swift ink (green).

Lots of notes during a meeting at work with my MB Agatha Christie, F nib, Iroshizuku Asa-gao; assisted by the MB F. Scott Fitzgerald, B/BB nib with MB Leonardo ink for adding clear checkboxes whenever I noted a "todo item" for myself.

journaling / tinkering with pens / sailing / photography / software development

Sheaffer Intrigue (black stencil), m nib with Sailor Sky High

Parker Premier (custom tartan), f nib with Sailor Apricot

Lamy Studio (palladium), m nib with Diamine Bilberry

I've now burned through all 3 pens -- thought they were more full and I was stranded in a meeting (nothing's worse than your pens running dry mid-sentence). I've had to resort to using a *gasp* ball point for the remainder of the day!

Pelikan 140 EF, R&K Cassia

Pelikan M800 B stub, Diamine Ancient Copper

TWSBI Vac 700 B, Sailor Yama-dori

Pilot Metroploitan M, Iroshizuku Shin-ryoku

Pelikan 140 EF | Pelikan 140 OBB | Pelikan M205 0.4mm stub | Pilot Custom Heritage 912 PO | Pilot Metropolitan M | TWSBI 580 EF | Waterman 52 1/2v

Sailor 1911 large, with F nib, and Aurora Black for Palmer writing practice at home. Lots of emphasis on speed, quite a workout! (I'd been using EC Mills' Modern Business Penmanship and have recently started using the Palmer method itself.)

journaling / tinkering with pens / sailing / photography / software development