• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MBWE Cervantes, B-nib, filled with Diamine Saddle Brown

Happy Writing!, Mainecoon

Dreams are presentiments of what you are able to accomplish (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)

http://i.imgur.com/YxINSvil.jpg

with Noodler's Black Swan in English Roses

Good looking combo.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

Parker Parkette - Inked with Chesterfield Emerald

Very pretty.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

I'm using the 5 old pens I've bought a few days ago ....

Sometimes, using vintage pens is very fun and bringing it back to life is great .....

fpn_1415910965___thi4085.jpgfpn_1415910910___thi4083.jpgfpn_1415911025___thi4089.jpg

Great stuff.

Waterman CF Crocodile pattern sterling silver fine in Aurora Black.

Lamy Persona black medium in Waterman Red.

Waterman DG black lacquer/sterling silver medium in Herbin vert empire.

LYTH

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee402/LYTH1/031.jpg

Pilot Vanishing Point (matte black), b nib with Diamine Green Black

Parker Premier (custom tartan), f nib with Sailor Apricot

TWSBI 580, Pilot #5 b nib with Noodler's Blue

Diamine Green Black is a new ink acquisition and I LOVE it. I've never really been a green ink fan -- it appears festive, rather than legit. However, Green Black has wonderful depth and at first glance you think it's a black ink until you realize there's something more to it. Really nice pairing with a black matte VP.

Lamy 2K EF with Noodler's Ellis Island Ink.

Pilot µrex F with take sumi.

LYTH

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee402/LYTH1/031.jpg

Sheaffer's Craftsman, Carmine Striated, with #33 fine/medium nib. I sat down to write a few "get well soon" and "congratulations" notes this morning. Decided to use one of my favorite pens. This pen is in great shape, except that the barrel is cracked at the section and has been "welded" back together. I came across the pen in a thrift store and think I only paid about $2 for it. Someone probably tried to replace the ink sac and in the process cracked the barrel at the section. The crack is a complete semi-circle and has been welded (melted plastic) back in place. The pen would be destroyed if I tried to remove the barrel to replace the sac. I almost threw the pen out a few years ago but instead I inked up and fell in love with the way it wrote. Unfortunately, it is dip only at this point.

Today's ink choice is Montblanc Burgundy. The scanner I am using is not color calibrated.

Images attached.

A consumer and purveyor of words.

Co-editor and writer for Faith On Every Corner Magazine

Magazine - http://www.faithoneverycorner.com/magazine.html

Sheaffer's Craftsman, Carmine Striated, with #33 fine/medium nib. I sat down to write a few "get well soon" and "congratulations" notes this morning. Decided to use one of my favorite pens. This pen is in great shape, except that the barrel is cracked at the section and has been "welded" back together. I came across the pen in a thrift store and think I only paid about $2 for it. Someone probably tried to replace the ink sac and in the process cracked the barrel at the section. The crack is a complete semi-circle and has been welded (melted plastic) back in place. The pen would be destroyed if I tried to remove the barrel to replace the sac. I almost threw the pen out a few years ago but instead I inked up and fell in love with the way it wrote. Unfortunately, it is dip only at this point.

Today's ink choice is Montblanc Burgundy. The scanner I am using is not color calibrated.

Images attached.

Great match!

Brought the Fellowship Demonstrator back into circulation today (looks really nice loaded with that Rohrer & Klingner I've been using lately), alongside a late-model Wearever cartridge with a semi-hooded nib and Lucite feed.

"Well, believe me, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway."

--Crow T. Robot, Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie

My Flickr, if you're interested

Edgar Allan Poe WE that I purchased at the Dallas pen show and inked on Fountain Pen Day!

What ink did you use???

Pelikan M215 Orthogons with an EF nib and Pelikan 4001 Royal Blue

PELIKAN - Too many birds in the flock to count. My pen chest has proven to be a most fertile breeding ground.

fpn_1508261203__fpn_logo_300x150.jpg

THE PELIKAN'S PERCH - A growing reference site for all things Pelikan

I just used my black Parker Sonnet with fine nib.

Ink today (and everyday) is Paradise Pen Company black ink.

-William S. Park

“My two fingers on a typewriter have never connected with my brain. My hand on a pen does. A fountain pen, of course. Ball-point pens are only good for filling out forms on a plane. - Graham Greene

Morning pages with my MB Carlo Collodi, F, Akkerman Bekakt Haags.

Notes at work with my MB Agatha Christie, F, Iroshizuku Asa-gao.

journaling / tinkering with pens / sailing / photography / software development