• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jinhao 599 - Inked with Chesterfield Teal. Finishing a study assignment.

I love that inkwell and pen rest! Edited by mknoblauch

MB 146 with Toffee Brown

M800 with Chocolate Brown

Vac-700 with American Blue Fast Dry

Pelikan 140 EF | Pelikan 140 OBB | Pelikan M205 0.4mm stub | Pilot Custom Heritage 912 PO | Pilot Metropolitan M | TWSBI 580 EF | Waterman 52 1/2v

MB 146 with Toffee Brown

M800 with Chocolate Brown

Vac-700 with American Blue Fast Dry

Oh, that sounds very nice! What nib sizes do these have? I have them with OBB, EF and 1.5 mm stub nibs, respectively.

journaling / tinkering with pens / sailing / photography / software development

For my daily use, i'ts a Pilot capless Decimo Discreet and reliable, with his friend a pocket Leuchtturm 1917reporter, for is silky soft amber paper.

time does not respect what is done without it

Because of an oversight on my part, I'm using a Pilot Varsity (black). I just put one pen away for a bit in anticipation of a new pen arriving (my Jinhao) and as I was scribbling notes in a project meeting, I ran out of ink in my Nemosine. Oh well. The varsity does write well enough.

Just a few scribbles at work, Montblanc Agatha Christie, F, Iroshizuku Asa-gao.

journaling / tinkering with pens / sailing / photography / software development

Edgar Allan Poe WE that I purchased at the Dallas pen show and inked on Fountain Pen Day!

post-5351-0-51557800-1415899612_thumb.jpg

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Edgar Allan Poe WE that I purchased at the Dallas pen show and inked on Fountain Pen Day!

Oooohhhhh Ahhhhh Pretty.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

I'm using the 5 old pens I've bought a few days ago ....

Sometimes, using vintage pens is very fun and bringing it back to life is great .....

fpn_1415910965___thi4085.jpgfpn_1415910910___thi4083.jpgfpn_1415911025___thi4089.jpg

Oh, that sounds very nice! What nib sizes do these have? I have them with OBB, EF and 1.5 mm stub nibs, respectively.

M800 has B stub, 146 has F, and Vac 700 has B

Pelikan 140 EF | Pelikan 140 OBB | Pelikan M205 0.4mm stub | Pilot Custom Heritage 912 PO | Pilot Metropolitan M | TWSBI 580 EF | Waterman 52 1/2v

That pen is what I call a true "eye catcher". Pakman what a lovely find.