What Pens Are You Using Today?

TheNobleSavage

http://i.imgur.com/sLeU74Sl.jpg

Pray tell..what ink{s} are you usin' in your Ahab..TWSBI amber..Namiki Vp..Konrad in acrylic..and Pilot Metropolitan

in python pattern.

And Welcome Aboard! Enjoy your time here.

Fred

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today, I've used three pens : YArd O Led Grand Viceroy Victorian, Montegrappa Miya Midnight blue and Visconti Van Gogh Irises ......

I forgot my pen case at home today! :yikes: :yikes:

Luckily I had a Vac 700 and a X750 in my bag for school notes.

Pelikan 140 EF | Pelikan 140 OBB | Pelikan M205 0.4mm stub | Pilot Custom Heritage 912 PO | Pilot Metropolitan M | TWSBI 580 EF | Waterman 52 1/2v

Waterman 52 in black chased hard rubber..flexie bbb nib and nickel trim..filled with Waterman Blue Black ink.

fpn_1415666166__fiftytwowaterman_bchr.jp

Fred

Sheaffer Targa 1003 (later version) with M nib, Sheaffer Targa 1000 with F nib and the ever present Parker 25

Dan

Navy blue Parker 45 with medium nib, filled with Chesterfield Capri blue ink, and the matching pencil.

Adam

Dayton, OH

It is the glory of God to conceal a matter; to search out a matter is the glory of kings.

-- Prov 25:2

Nussbaum Pen - Jon Ross Series - Ivory Blue. Chesterfield Ink - Cobalt

Monteverde Napa - Will ink with Chesterfield Antique Crimson

Helen, you have some seriously beautiful pens! Congratulations. Do they write as good as they look?

To day I used one of my Esterbrook transitionals with a 9550 nib to write everything I wrote including, but not limited to, a grocery list, a letter to a distant relative who does not want to hear from me, checks to pay for cable television that I do not watch and for my electricity, a to do list, and to sign a get well card to a friend. I also used the same pen to mark off each item on the grocery list as I loaded it into my shopping cart.

-David.

Edited by estie1948

No matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationery. -Anon.

A backward poet writes inverse. -Anon.

Journaling with a Montblanc 246 (F; Danish; green marbled) with MB Jonathan Swift ink (green).

Notes at work with a Montblanc Agatha Christie (F) with Iroshizuku Asa-gao (blue).

journaling / tinkering with pens / sailing / photography / software development

Parker 61 capillary (turquoise + GP cap / fine nib): Sheaffer Chem-O-Pure Royal Blue

Parker 61 C/C (jet flighter / medium nib): Parker Quink Black

Look at my horse, my horse is amazing!!!

Pelikan 140 EF with GvFC Moss Green

TWSBI Vac 700 B with Private Reserve American Blue Fast Dry

Pelikan 140 EF | Pelikan 140 OBB | Pelikan M205 0.4mm stub | Pilot Custom Heritage 912 PO | Pilot Metropolitan M | TWSBI 580 EF | Waterman 52 1/2v

Helen, you have some seriously beautiful pens! Congratulations. Do they write as good as they look?

To day I used on of my Esterbrook transitionals with a 9550 nib to write everything I wrote including, but not limited to, a grocery list, a letter to a distant relative who does not want to hear from me, checks to pay for cable television that I do not watch and for my electricity, a to do list, and to sign a get well card to a friend. I also used the same pen to mark off each item on the grocery list as I loaded it into my shopping cart.

-David.

Hi David! You and your Estie transitional have been busy today LOL I have two Nussbaum pens, and they are both smooth writers. It is unfortunate that we do not hear much about the Nussbaum pens. For the price, they are a real treasure. Of the three models, I have two of them - the Jon Ross Series and the Phoenix Series-White Mountain. The White Mountain is a lovely pen with an art deco look to it. The Napa required just a bit of smoothing. Thank goodness the tines were aligned. Now it writes just the way I like it. I have four Monteverde pens: Artista Crystal; Prima; Invincia Tartania (which they no longer make) and the Napa. David I am now up to 80 pens; a far cry from where I was two yrs. ago when you encouraged to hang in there! I have been bitten by FP bug and there is no antidote :blush:

Pray tell..what ink{s} are you usin' in your Ahab..TWSBI amber..Namiki Vp..Konrad in acrylic..and Pilot Metropolitan

in python pattern.

And Welcome Aboard! Enjoy your time here.

Fred

Thank you!

I inked them with Pelikan Violet, Black, Diamine Oxblood, Ultragreen, Mediterranean Blue randomly!

Today's rotation: http://i.imgur.com/xD18Hlyl.jpg

Edited by fasthall

Rotring 600 in Lava finish filled with Fuyu-Syogun

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Sheaffer Stylist, two sided nib, Sheaffer Skrip turquoise

Sheaffer Statesman Vac Fill, fine nib, Sheaffer Chem-O-Pure royal blue

Look at my horse, my horse is amazing!!!

A Blue-Green Lamy Al-Star. Loaded with the included cartridge (which writes ok, but I don't like boring blue-black ink.) I'm waiting on two more Lamy converters so I can load the pen with my favorite inks. This is a fine nib and it's a pleasure. I don't like writing with it posted, however. I'm really liking Lamy pens more than I thought--I like the triangular grip. I always had a problem, even as a 2nd grader, with holding pens and pencils properly. I stick out my thumb for some reason and have not been able to cure myself of it. The triangular grip is very natural for me and helps my handwriting.

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m266/gwynedd_gal/bluegreenlam_zps5457467a.jpg

Montblanc Carlo Collodi, F nib, Akkerman Bekakt Haags (a matching brown ink) to write morning pages.

Montblanc Agatha Christie, F nib, Iroshizuku Asa-gao to take notes at work.

journaling / tinkering with pens / sailing / photography / software development