• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wrote a few pages in my journal with a made-in-Denmark Montblanc 246, marble green, F nib and MB Jonathan Swift ink.

journaling / tinkering with pens / sailing / photography / software development

After a brief fling with the new Al-Star in purple, I went back to the TWSBI 580 in American Red White and Blue (flag button on top) and filled with Kon-Peki. And it has an uncharacteristic extra-fine nib (I usually prefer medium to fine.) This thing writes like butter even with the EF nib and it's crazy cute. I even tallied up my rather unbelievable Target receipt yesterday in the car (93 dollars for cat and dog food? Well, I did buy four frozen pizzas...and some peanut butter but still, who'd think that a few bags of dog food, biscuits and boxes of cat food would add up to more than I spend a week for groceries.)

Lamy Safari Charcoal, B, Waterman Inspired Blue

Lamy Dialog 3 Palladium, F, Lamy Blue Black

Sailor Pro Gear Imperial Black, HF, Sailor Blue Black

Lamy 2000, EF, Rohrer & Klingner Leipziger Schwarz

Can you tell I am grading 200 German tests and essays today? Lamy and Waterman ink is the only ink I’ve found to work well on my school district’s cheap copy paper.

Some serious note taking ahead of me for today:

Sheaffer Prelude (M) w/ Diamine Royal Blue

Baoer 388 (M) w/ Waterman's Mysterious Blue (back up)

Parker 45 (F) w/ black Quink

Burgundy and green Hero 616 Jumbo EFs with Sheaffer's Skrip Red and Noodler's Green, respectively

I wrote my essay outline with my Parker Sonnet inked up with Paradise Pen ink black.

-William S. Park

“My two fingers on a typewriter have never connected with my brain. My hand on a pen does. A fountain pen, of course. Ball-point pens are only good for filling out forms on a plane. - Graham Greene

MB 146 with Toffee Brown and M600 with Asa Blue

Pelikan 140 EF | Pelikan 140 OBB | Pelikan M205 0.4mm stub | Pilot Custom Heritage 912 PO | Pilot Metropolitan M | TWSBI 580 EF | Waterman 52 1/2v

I'm grading papers with my Parker Premier, and making other notations (to do lists, etc.) with my Waterman Laureat. I enjoy writing with the Laureat when I am only writing with it, but going back and forth makes me really love the PP.

WM

Never argue with drunks or crazy people.

My new TWSBI 580 (F). Scratchy at first, but after disassembling and reassembling, it now writes pretty well. Was pretty sure that there was nothing wrong with the nib since the person I ordered from had tweaked and tested it prior to shipping it out! Clearly finer than a Lamy Safari (F) and perfect for my Japanese writing.

I just got a new Fine 14k gold nib installed on my Lamy Safari (thanks ebay). This pen is the ultimate pocket beater that writes like a dream!

post-96214-0-71090100-1415157843_thumb.jpg

No matter how many pens I buy, I always go back to my Lamy Al-Star (currently in the blue-green). Along with that, I always carry my Lamy Logo Twin pen. Both these pens are durable, and I don't worry so much about scratching them.

I'm rapidly falling in love with my Lamy Al-Star in purple. I'd love the blue-green one, just because it's so beautiful.

Edison Nouveau Premier in the limited edition autumn harvest from Goulet, with a gold stub ground by Mike Masuyama and filled with Montblance Toffee. I want to enjoy it while it is still fall.