• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today, it will be the Wahl-Eversharp Skyline inked with Montblanc blue/black and possibly the Jinhao Confucius inked with some Chesterfield Antique Crimson.

Black and gold Sailor Sapporo with EF nib and Sailor Jentle Blue ink.

Blue Sailor Lecoule with MF nib and Sailor Jentle Blue ink.

Red Sailor Lecoule with MF nib and Sailor Jentle Red ink.

Franklin-Christoph Model 66 Solid Ice (oh! pretty!! :wub: ) with J Herbin Eclat de Saphir.

I don't have a photo,but this should give you an idea:

http://www.franklin-christoph.com/uploads/1/0/4/5/10453260/4934584_orig.jpg

It's how I always imagined a lava lamp if it turned into a pen!

I'm using Platinum Kanazawa Leaf M with Sailor Sky High today. A shame it's been discontinued (good thing I stocked up though ;) ).

Edited by Suji

Pelikan 140 EF | Pelikan 140 OBB | Pelikan M205 0.4mm stub | Pilot Custom Heritage 912 PO | Pilot Metropolitan M | TWSBI 580 EF | Waterman 52 1/2v

Franklin-Christoph Model 66 Solid Ice (oh! pretty!! :wub: ) with J Herbin Eclat de Saphir.

I don't have a photo,but this should give you an idea:

http://www.franklin-christoph.com/uploads/1/0/4/5/10453260/4934584_orig.jpg

OH MY! I love it.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

A jinhao 250 that is not behaving nicely.

A brand spanking new as of when the post came ...

Lamy Safari in Charcoal or whatever they call the mat black with an extra fine nib.

so much nicer for my crappy writing that a medium.

Filling out my agenda with my Parker Sonnet, inked up with Paradise Pen ink black.

Pilot Metropolitan is on deck.

-William S. Park

“My two fingers on a typewriter have never connected with my brain. My hand on a pen does. A fountain pen, of course. Ball-point pens are only good for filling out forms on a plane. - Graham Greene

Just spent the last three hours writing a study presentation with my Jinhao 599, inked with Chesterfield Mahogany. Spent time last nite smoothing the nib, so it was a very nice writing experience.

1. Karas Kustoms INK (fine nib) / Sailor Jentle Grenade

2. TWSBI VAC-700 (1.1 stub) / Noodler's 54th Massachusetts

3. Esterbrook J (2314) / Noodler's Black

Platinum 'Autumn Leaves' with Montblanc toffee brown.........just getting the nib sorted then think this will be a keeper/user.

A wise man once said    " the best revenge is wealth "   but a wiser man answered back    " the best revenge is happiness "

The true definition of madness - Doing the same thing everyday and expecting different results......