Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pelikan M800 B w/ Chocolate Brown

Pelikan 140 EF | Pelikan 140 OBB | Pelikan M205 0.4mm stub | Pilot Custom Heritage 912 PO | Pilot Metropolitan M | TWSBI 580 EF | Waterman 52 1/2v

Pink Pilot VP with J. Herbin Rose Cyclamen to underline/highlight, Edison Beaumont in Butterfly Garden with J. Herbin Violette Pensee for notes in the margins. And probably my fall SE Edison Nouveau from Goulet Pen Company, with Montblanc Toffee, to write in my journal later on. It is a lovely fall day here today and that pen goes with fall like a pumpkin spice latte.

Sheaffer Triumph -- what a lovely daily use pen this is. Simple and elegant without being flashy.

"Well, believe me, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway."

--Crow T. Robot, Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie

My Flickr, if you're interested

1. Black Kaweco Sport (F) with a kaweco cartridge (black)

2. Silver Pilot Metropolitan (M) loaded with Wateman Blue Black

Edited by dojpros

Pink Vanishing point (J. Herbin Rose Cyclamen) and black and rose TWSBI with Pendleton gold nib (filled with BSB). I am bright.

Going old school tonight...

A beautiful Waterman 42 with the usual fine, flexy nib. Been writing with it all evening, while watching the terribly "propped" History Channel "The Men Who Built America." A great pen.

GORGEOUS safety pen! I have one made in Italy (with the usual Italian super-beautiful floral details on the clip --see photo), and it's so great to write with. I'll bet yours is splendid, as well! Certainly lovely from the outside... :D

fpn_1409843155__waterman-italian-cap-nib

Pelikan M800 B w/ Chocolate Brown

Sounds magnificent. Love the big, beefy Pelikans. Any photos of your writing that you care to share?

TWSBI 580 Diamond in the American Flag motif with a EF. Loaded with Kon-Peki. My trainee looked at it and said "gee, I hate ballpoints, too!" and "this pen has a good weight! I like it!" So another convert begins. I wrote out 25 thank you cards today and it was a pleasure to use this pen (I treated myself when Goulet had them briefly oh so briefly on special.)

Mont Blanc Meisterstuck 149, 90th anniversary edition, inked with Edelstein Tanzanite. Lovely.

mb149%20tanzanite.jpg

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5642/postcardde9.png

• Pilot Metropolitan - medium nib

Hero Office 68 - fine nib

Esterbrook SJ - very fine nib

Esterbrook Transitional J - medium nib

Jinhao 599 loaded with Diamine Florida blue.... Review coming later today when I get home.

http://null.aleturo.com/Dumatborlon/Badges/5EH4/letter.png

I need different colored inks when I work, so today I have:

1. Pelikan M200 - Diamine Dark Olive

2. TWSBI Micarta - J. Herbin Cafe des Iles

3. TWSBI 580 - J. Herbin Lie de The

4. Waterman Expert II - Diamine Twilight

5. Lamy Studio - Diamine Eclipse

6. Rotring Freeway - Diamine Damson

7. Parker 51 - Diamine Onyx Black

8. Lamy Safari - Diamine Monaco Red

9. Esterbrook J - J. Herbin Vert Empire

Wow. I haven't posted in FPN in a while (almost for a month)!

Since school started, I haven't had a chance to visit here because of my crazy school work.

Anyway, I'm using my Parker Sonnet (oh, I did and I'll always use this pen), which is pretty obvious to anyone who knows me well in here. :-)

And ink? Paradise Pen black.

I may use my Pilot Metropolitan with Pilot cartridges, but it is unlikely.

-William S. Park

EDIT: Grammar

Edited by william2001

“My two fingers on a typewriter have never connected with my brain. My hand on a pen does. A fountain pen, of course. Ball-point pens are only good for filling out forms on a plane. - Graham Greene

Using my VAC-700 with PR American Blue Fast Dry today.

Pelikan 140 EF | Pelikan 140 OBB | Pelikan M205 0.4mm stub | Pilot Custom Heritage 912 PO | Pilot Metropolitan M | TWSBI 580 EF | Waterman 52 1/2v

Pilot Falcon brown inked up with with a 50/50 mix of r&k Salix with diamine midnight. The mix didn't turn out too well but am just using the mix up.

Wrote the ink out of my Pelikan Pura taking notes at class tonight. Finished class with my (new to me) Namiki Custom 72.

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!