What Pens Are You Using Today?

TheNobleSavage

Visconti Rembrandt with Visconti black ink. Just deciding which of the three nibs to try out . . . . . .http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-confused004.gif

Edited by Pen Nut

A wise man once said    " the best revenge is wealth "   but a wiser man answered back    " the best revenge is happiness "

The true definition of madness - Doing the same thing everyday and expecting different results......

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It took a lot of tweaking and adjustment but I finally got my Delta Profili working right. I must say that when you get a Delta working they perform very well. It's just getting there that's aggravating. :rolleyes:

Pic of pen:

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjMzWDE2MDA=/z/eqEAAOSwVFlT7VdO/$_57.JPG

Montblanc 146 vermeil which I have now finally(http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-happy096.gif) converted to a desk pen. It has a lovely ci nib which I have taken time( a lot of!) to smooth using fibre optic paper resulting in it gliding across the paper. Ink wise its filled with Visconti blue which seems to just work well in my opinion.

A wise man once said    " the best revenge is wealth "   but a wiser man answered back    " the best revenge is happiness "

The true definition of madness - Doing the same thing everyday and expecting different results......

• Hero 007 with Iroshizuko Yama-budo

Jinhao599 with Diamine Ancient Copper (about my favorite ink)

Cross Solo

Jinhoa159

Edited by Art

BIC disposable... Great workhorse pen that I can use in the office without fear of loss, theft, or damage.

http://null.aleturo.com/Dumatborlon/Badges/5EH4/letter.png

Just cleaned out my Visconti Opera Crystal after it being inked for months! Holds a ton of ink!

Writing with my Pelikan M800 Tortoise with Diamine Chocolate trying to finish off the ink in it so I can clean it out so I can get down to 8 pens inked!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Stipula Saturno {FPHospital exclusive} in blue/green ebonite crescent filler Ag .925 trim..1.9mm nib..

Filled with Waterman Blue-Black ink.

Sheaffer Lagacy Ag .925 barleycorn pattern gold trim..stub nib..Waterman Blue-Black ink..

Lamy Safari Blue with Red clip sportin' a fine nib..filled with Omas Amerigo Vespucci Red ink...

Fred

International Fine Art & Antique Show..2014

Park Avenue Armory

Writing with my Pelikan M800 Tortoise with Diamine Chocolate trying to finish off the ink in it so I can clean it out so I can get down to 8 pens inked!

I've got the exact same combination right now! I love how wet this ink is. :D

Pelikan 140 EF | Pelikan 140 OBB | Pelikan M205 0.4mm stub | Pilot Custom Heritage 912 PO | Pilot Metropolitan M | TWSBI 580 EF | Waterman 52 1/2v

Hump day will be the Pelikan M600 Ruby Red with the custom oblique Broad, filled with Diamine Red Dragon. I like this ink very much, it's a shame it's not permanent.

sailor 1911 m nib.

"Friendship is the purest love. It is the highest form of Love where nothing is asked for, no condition, where one simply enjoys giving.”
- Osho

Journaling at home with a vintage Danish Montblanc 246, marbled green, F nib and green(ish) MB Jonathan Swift ink.

Notes at work with newly acquired Visconti Homo Sapiens Steel, oversize, stub nib and MB Permanent Grey ink.

journaling / tinkering with pens / sailing / photography / software development

Journaling at home with a vintage Danish Montblanc 246, marbled green, F nib and green(ish) MB Jonathan Swift ink.

Notes at work with newly acquired Visconti Homo Sapiens Steel, oversize, stub nib and MB Permanent Grey ink.

Pics of the Visconti please?

Pelikan 140 EF | Pelikan 140 OBB | Pelikan M205 0.4mm stub | Pilot Custom Heritage 912 PO | Pilot Metropolitan M | TWSBI 580 EF | Waterman 52 1/2v

Pics of the Visconti please?

It might take a while before I'm able to take pictures and post them, but... this page shows them very, very nicely:

Visconti Homo Sapiens - The coolest piece of rock.

Bought my VHS in Bronze after visiting that page, and now the Steel has joined it. Lovely pair of pens. Mine are factory F and Stub.

Edited by pmhudepo

journaling / tinkering with pens / sailing / photography / software development

Due to the inclement weather I am addressing a few envelopes using a Fisher Space Pen

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-shocked002.gif

sheaffer valiant triumph vac fill in brow striated celluloid with m nib inked with pr lake placid blue

Pens are like watches , once you start a collection, you can hardly go back. And pens like all fine luxury items do improve with time