• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:gaah:

Pilots!!!

Not to sound racist, but demonstrators all sort of look alike to me :)

---

Kenneth Moyle

Hamilton, Ontario

:happy:

I guess that the absence of color unites a certain criteria of design or general image among different models of many brands, but the same could apply to the cigar shaped pens in the same color and trim from almost every pen manufacturer... unlike Pelikan, which is why I like them so much. They're unique in various design features.

Edited by coppilcus

twsbi 540

"Friendship is the purest love. It is the highest form of Love where nothing is asked for, no condition, where one simply enjoys giving.”
- Osho

+1 (ish) as skeletons are NOT demonstrators, well in my mind anyway :) . Did mention this once as below

https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php/topic/211965-demonstrators-ie-transparent-ones/

A wise man once said    " the best revenge is wealth "   but a wiser man answered back    " the best revenge is happiness "

The true definition of madness - Doing the same thing everyday and expecting different results......

I only use waterproof inks and I "color code" my inks to my pens. Grey pens usually have black ink (by categorizing black as a form of grey or vice versa). Our pen club (Honolulu) met today and someone brought me a sample of Montblanc 90th Anniversary Permanent Grey. Perfect with my graphit grey Lamy Al-Star!

15326268977_cf32f24719_c.jpg

Doug

So far today my Waterman 52, with the 14k Conklin nib, my Parker Challlenger with a medium-ish 14k Parker nib, and my Pilot 78G with a GPS BB stubbed nib.

After two days worth of pots, pans and dishes, fingers/hands are no longer inky. ;)

I am using this Haro Rapidograph No 2.

Welcome aboard! I used Koh-i-Noor Rapidographs for years until I went back to fountain pens; we used them at work (with India ink) to number negatives; so I just used it to write with instead of carrying another pen.

So far today (more to come, I hope).

• Cross Solo
  • Jinhao 159 (my favorite)
  • Pilot Metropolitan
  • Hero Office 68
  • Baoer 517
Edited by Art

I just inked my green striated MB 144 with MB racing green ink. Also using my MB L139 with B nib.

I've used two so far today.

1. Brand-new INK from Karas Kustoms with fine nib. It arrived yesterday and I have it filled with Waterman Serenity Blue. It's built like a tank but drives like a Mercedes.

2. Lamy Al-Star with EF nib.

Journaling with a green-marbled Danish Montblanc 246 (F nib) and MB Jonathan Swift ink.

Notes at work with a Waterman Expert II (F nib) and Noodler's Bad Belted Kingfisher ink.

journaling / tinkering with pens / sailing / photography / software development

Lamy Matte Black Dialog3, M 14k, with Lamy Blue

Lamy Platinum Grey Studio, EF 14k, Lamy Black

Platinum #3776 No. 1 Black Pen, Mottishaw CI, J. Herbin Rouge hematite