• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A Kaweco AL Raw with a Kaweco 1.5mm stub, filled with Kaweco Ruby Red.

Flanked by a painting of W4050, the prototype Mosquito, designed and built by De Havilland at Salisbury Hall, London Colney, which is now part of the De Havilland Aircraft Museum, and is about 10 miles from where I live.

Verba volant, scripta manent

So far today:

• Hero Office 68
  • Pilot Metropolitan - gold finish
  • Jinhao 159
  • Cross Solo
  • Hero 007 - 2 used
  • Jinhoa599 - 2 used
  • Cross Dubai
  • Esterbrook SF
  • Esterbrook J

I did a lot of writing this morning.

Ask for your money back.............. That appears to be the Edson Diamond Black to me.

{smile}

If I remember accurately..purchased Ruby sixteen years ago..be assured 'tis red..

Must be lousy scan...........................{happy smiley face time}.............................

Fred

...brings back every bitter taste of the Cold War like a bad vodka hangover...

~ James G. Stavridis ~

Two Lamy 2000 EF. One in take sumi, other in Herbin vert empire.

LYTH

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee402/LYTH1/031.jpg

{smile}

If I remember accurately..purchased Ruby sixteen years ago..be assured 'tis red..

Must be lousy scan...........................{happy smiley face time}.............................

Fred

...brings back every bitter taste of the Cold War like a bad vodka hangover...

~ James G. Stavridis ~

Ah the old 'bad scan' dodge eh ! :) I am a massive Edson fan and have owned, sold & swapped about with many of the various models there has been. Oddly enough it is the one model of pen I have never been without since I got into this pen lark many years ago. My current one has a blue body with the emarald green nib unit which is marked obf (oblique fine) and is a joy to use.

Pens eh !

Note to self : If buying pens off Fred accept no pictures as evidence of pen you may receive.

A wise man once said    " the best revenge is wealth "   but a wiser man answered back    " the best revenge is happiness "

The true definition of madness - Doing the same thing everyday and expecting different results......

Today, one of my M1000 changed from a medium to a fine nib and from Caran d'Ache Ultra Violet to Pelikan 4001 Violet, which is a new ink for me. After a little smoothing of the nib, we all seem to be happy together :)

I am no longer very active on FPN but feel free to message me. Or send me a postal letter!

Rotring artpen with a 1.1mm nib. Ink wise its Montblanc blue/black.

A wise man once said    " the best revenge is wealth "   but a wiser man answered back    " the best revenge is happiness "

The true definition of madness - Doing the same thing everyday and expecting different results......

Today, one of my M1000 changed from a medium to a fine nib and from Caran d'Ache Ultra Violet to Pelikan 4001 Violet, which is a new ink for me. After a little smoothing of the nib, we all seem to be happy together :)

Now I wonder how bit a deal a nib-change on a Pelikan M-series is ....

---

Kenneth Moyle

Hamilton, Ontario

Waterman Hemisphere, brushed steel body, Oxonian grind cursive italic nib (started out as M nib) - Noodler's Baystate Blue

Onoto the Pen - De La Rue & Co Ltd, London (vintage pen) - Noodler's Red Black

Lamy 2000 (I know, nearly everybody use it), Montegrappa Miya Midnight blue and Visconti Homo Sapiens bronze .....

Stipula Iris hazelnut with a broad nib.. Pelikan 4001 Royal Blue ink....

Re: above..see directly below...............................................................................

Pilot Custom Heritage 92 clear..clear..and transparent black....That's my swag....

Fred

Women make it a pleasure to be a man ~ Raoul Leduc

Edited by Freddy