• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sticking with my Waterman Phileas M with black Waterman cartridge this week; have my Parker Vector M loaded with Parker Blue-Black as a backup and my Pilot Metropolitan M inked with Parker Audacious Red for editing.

I'm getting used to my Parker 180 with some Noodler's and Paradise black.

-William S. Park

“My two fingers on a typewriter have never connected with my brain. My hand on a pen does. A fountain pen, of course. Ball-point pens are only good for filling out forms on a plane. - Graham Greene

Fountain pen: my lowly Parker Vector loaded with Parker black cartridges.

BP: Vintage Cross Century with blue Cross refill (that I HATE and am just trying to use up, but can never bring myself to write with).

Gel: Parker Jotter loaded with a Parker gel refill.

RB: Waterman Hemisphere (but loaded with the Pilot G2 gel refills that I don't like and am trying to use up--next time I'll get the 1.0 tip).

I use the Vector a significant portion of my day despite being rather self conscious about how it looks (the bright stained glass squares pattern from 15 years ago). Man, I REALLY can't wait to get a decent fountain pen, LOL.

Edited by sirgilbert357

Today:

-Parker 51 fine w/Noodler's Air Corps

-Kaweco Skyline Sport in Mint with Kaweco Paradise Blue

-Pelikan M400 Brown Tortoise medium w/Noodler's Antietam (Happy Fall!)

In my pocket, a Montblanc 146 (M) filled with Waterman Florida Blue.

On my desk at home is a Pelikan Polar Lights (F) filled with Edelman Topaz.

It's not what you look at, but what you see when you look.

Henry David Thoreau

Montblanc Carlo Collodi, F nib, with Akkerman Bekakt Haags, a wonderful combination I like to return every once in a while.

journaling / tinkering with pens / sailing / photography / software development

Today's pens are a Parker 21 fine nib with Pelikan's Konigsblau; a Diplomat piston filler, 14k fine nib with Noodler's Bad Belted Kingfisher and my Pelikan D200 mechanical pencil - HB 0.5mm lead.

1942 Emerald Parker Vacumatic Major with Akkerman's Diep-Duinwaterblauw

A cheap Elgin with Monteverde Blue

Noodlers Piston pen with a transplanted Waterman's Ideal 2 nib filled with Akkermans China Town Red

An early 90's Pelikano with Watermans Inspired Blue

Jean Pierre Lepine Indigo with Edelstein Aventurine

fpn_1389205880__post_card_exchange_small.png

Pilot Custom 74 (clear demonstrator), b nib with Aurora Blue

Sailor 1911 standard (black with rhodium trim), m nib with Diamine Ancient Copper

Sheaffer Intrigue (black stencil), m nib with Sailor Sky High

The C74 is one of my recent purchases from Engeika. It's a screaming good deal. For around $100, I got an awesome pen and I added the Con70 converter. I really like the size of the pen and the looks of the clear demonstrator are superb. Lots of chrome, mechanical-looking parts, etc., all in a classy profile. I can see why it's one of Brian Goulet's favorite pens and I'd recommend it as well. I much prefer it to my Custom Heritage 92.

William, congrats on your Parker 180 and I hope you're enjoying it!

Wot no sonnet? :)

I know. A surprise. :)

OK, today I'm using my Parker Sonnet (there, you happy?), Parker 180, Parker 75, all with Paradise Pen black ink.

Then, guess what arrived today... my Pilot Metropolitan. Yay. I'm using the cartridge that came with the pen.

-William S. Park

Edited by william2001

“My two fingers on a typewriter have never connected with my brain. My hand on a pen does. A fountain pen, of course. Ball-point pens are only good for filling out forms on a plane. - Graham Greene