Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My Birthday pen!

Visconti Divina Elegance in Blue (large size) with fine 23 k palladium nib and Iro Kon-Peki ink

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

My Birthday pen!

Visconti Divina Elegance in Blue (large size) with fine 23 k palladium nib and Iro Kon-Peki ink

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday to you!

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

My fab three of today are

Black and rhodium Sailor Pro Gear with F nib and Iroshizuku Ku Jaku ink.

Black and gold Sailor Sapporo with F nib and Sailor Jentle Blue black ink.

Coral Lamy Safari with EF nib and Lamy Coral ink.

My Birthday pen!

Happy Birthday!

happy-birthday-dog-balloons-glitter.gif

Today it's the MB John Lennon with Kon-peki and GvFC with Aventurine :)

Best regards,
Steve Surfaro
Fountain Pen Fun
Cities of the world (please visit my Facebook page for more albums)
Paris | Venezia

Today's pens:

- Smoke TWSBI Vac 700 with Blakwa ink blen

- "Stealth" Pilot VP with Pilot Blue / Black ink

Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers ~ Voltaire

I received my first pens yesterday so I brought them to work with me for a test drive:

TWSBI Mini

Lamy Safari

Platinum Preppy converted to eye dropper (Freebie with Noodlers ink purchase)

I have to say I love them all so far!

Keepin' others company..the following.

From left to right.................................

Parker {early} Duofold Cenntenial Marbled Blue with

a broad oblique {#89} arrow nib.

Conway Stewart 75 Blue-Black Pearl CPTrim expressive broad nib..

Conway Stewart 76 in Blue Herringbone with flexie medium stub nib...

Oxford {{Eversharp] Blue-Black Pearl CPTrim fine/medium{ish} nib....

Pens are filled with Waterman Blue-Black ink and Montblanc Royal

Blue ink...............................................................................................

fpn_1410904262__f_e_pts_d_ang_dung_isle_

Fred

happiness is nothing but every day living seen through

a veil..........Zora Neale Hurston

My Birthday pen!

Oh, happy birthday!

BTW, I'm using my Parker Sonnet with Paradise Pen ink.

AND... yes! I'm filling out some index cards with some blue samples.

-William S. Park

“My two fingers on a typewriter have never connected with my brain. My hand on a pen does. A fountain pen, of course. Ball-point pens are only good for filling out forms on a plane. - Graham Greene

Sheaffer student with a clear blue body, converted to ED and loaded up with DC Electric Blue.

"Well, believe me, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway."

--Crow T. Robot, Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie

My Flickr, if you're interested

I'm using my Baoer with 54th Mass.

I never realized it until I read this thread that my Baoer has a model number stamped on the cap opposite the name, 388.

I'm using the 54th Mass mostly in homage to my daughter who is at school at Boston University. It is really darker than I like (I prefer a bright blue). Once my sample bottle is used up I probably won't buy it again. Hey, that's what samples are for, right?

My Pens in chronological order:

Baoer 388 - Black - M nib

Lamy AL-Star - Blue - F nib

Kaweco AL Sport - Raw aluminium - M nib

A little over a week ago, I cleaned pretty much all my pens before taking a short holiday. So, this morning I got to pick whatever I liked and I returned to an old favorite of mine: Montblanc Agatha Christie, F nib, with Iroshizuku Asa-gao ink. Lovely. The huge Montblanc 149 O3B still has MB Permanent Grey in it, and makes for a great "headline pen". It wrote perfectly after not being used for 9 days.

Decided to add a green-marbled Danish Montblanc 246 with F nib, filled with MB Jonathan Swift ink (green) for my journal entries.

journaling / tinkering with pens / sailing / photography / software development

I guess I'll go with my Parker Sonnet F.

Ink? Many different inks today.

-William S. Park

“My two fingers on a typewriter have never connected with my brain. My hand on a pen does. A fountain pen, of course. Ball-point pens are only good for filling out forms on a plane. - Graham Greene

Took notes at a meeting with the Slimline MB--my original pen from years ago (after high school that is, probably I had some kind of who-knows-what back then.) I think there is Pelikan Bleu Mystere in it and it writes really well. Probably still my fave pen.