• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today I am using

1.a Naka Ai (0.6 stub) with Tsuki-yo

2. Pelikan red m205, fine nib with Akkerman's Garuda red (a perfect color match btw) for grading.

3. Esterbrook red LJ with Noodlers Black Swan in English Roses (also for grading)

Edited by LuckyKate

For the money, these Pelikans are some of the best pens going. You couldn't pay me to give them up. I know some balk at the cost but to me it's money very well spent, I can't say enough good things about them.

Carrying early AM in The Theatre Of The Absurd..the following....

Omas 556 Platinum Pearl celluloid {late '50's} gold filled trim..sportin'

a flexible fine nib..filled with Pelikan 4001 Royal Blue.

Wahl Eversharp Doric Sr Size {'35-'36} Lined Green PIF with

adjustable fine nib..Waterman Blue-Black ink..

Montblanc 134 Black Striped Transparent Barrel with firm extra fine

nib..Filled with Waterman Blue-Black.

Fred

always remember..no matter where you go..

there you are.....Buckaroo Banzai

Visconti Divina Elegance in Blue (full size) with a fine nib, filled with Kon-Peki blue ink

post-5351-0-37138500-1410559653_thumb.jpg

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

I'm using my Parker Sonnet F.

I have to use all the black ink to try some new blue ink samples.

-William S. Park

“My two fingers on a typewriter have never connected with my brain. My hand on a pen does. A fountain pen, of course. Ball-point pens are only good for filling out forms on a plane. - Graham Greene

I'm using my Parker Sonnet F.

Today, I'm actually going to try my new ink samples.

-William S. Park

“My two fingers on a typewriter have never connected with my brain. My hand on a pen does. A fountain pen, of course. Ball-point pens are only good for filling out forms on a plane. - Graham Greene

A lot of stuff today...a Montblanc 136, 234 1/2 PL, a Heritage 1912, a Pelikan 400NN Tortoise and a LAMY 2000 multi pen. Kind of just switching between pens at the start of new paragraphs.

Hello everyone.

I am using a red and black ebonite woodgrain style. The barrell is imprinted "The Eric Pen" made in England, and on the botton says 6B. The lever is silver plated and it resembles the ideal style lever from Waterman's. It has two gold band rings. The cap is simple and has a stopper type clip that is imprinted "Ideal" on the center. This clip can be removed, and I guess comes from the Waterman's factory. The pen works perfectly, it has an ebonite feed also woodgrained that matches the section and the barrell. The nib is 18cts Warranted "Osmi-Iridium" Anglaterre. It is sooooo flexible that is scary, very soft gold, it goes from hairline to easily 1.9 mm line. It pours a lot of ink to the paper, very nice!

For what I paid for the pen, i think it has much more value for what it is. Very happy with the buy and excited to add it to my collection!

post-110431-0-71606700-1410635575_thumb.jpg

post-110431-0-49164500-1410635585_thumb.jpg

Vintage: 1910´s Astra Safety Pen. 1920´s Mabie Todd Swan lever filler, Royal Red Hard Rubber, The Eric Pen Woodgrain Ebonite. 1930´s Morrison´s Overlay Filigree, Waterman´s Ideal Thorobred, Conklin Endura. 1940´s Eversharp Skyline, Parker Vacumatic, Aurora 88. 1950´s Conway Stewart 15, Esterbrook J. 1970´s Sheaffer Imperial. 1980´s Cross Century Classic. 1990´s Rotring Newton Lava.

Modern: Nakaya Neo Standard, Montblanc Meisterstuck 149, Pelikan Souverän M1000, Omas 360 Vintage, Sailor 1911 Black Luster, Pilot Capless Raden, Pilot Custom 823 FA, Platinum 3776 Maki-e, Namiki Falcon, Lamy 2000, Montegrappa Espressione Duetto, Delta Dolce Vita, Visconti Homo Sapiens Bronze, Stipula Etruria Rainbow, Marlen Aleph, Bexley Poseidon, Franklin-Christoph 02, Namisu Nexus Titanium, Tactile Turn Gist, Karas Kustoms Ink, Twsbi Vac 700, Levenger L-Tech, Filcao Atlantica, Kaweco AC Sport, Lamy Safari.

Custom: Scriptorium Pens Idyll, Jonathon Brooks Solar Dust, Newton Pens Eastman, Fisher of Pens Hydra, Romulus Pen Works Snakewood, John Brady Solano, Lyle Ross Pompey, Troy Clark Copper pen, Antiguas Estilográficas Ebonite, Ryan Krusac Legend L14, Aileron pens Tsunami, Edison Pens Collier Amber, Sutra Pens Aquila Octopi, Hooligan Pens Buffalo Celluloid, Yoshi Nakama Snake pen, Kilk Kalem Pandora´s Box, Hakumin Urushi Ao Tamenuri Pearl, Fosfor Pens Islander, Sutra Pen Aquila.

That is a sweet looking pen....

The only pen I've been using lately (crazy as it seems) is my kit made "yellow frog"... It doesn't fit my hand perfectly, however the pen it self matches my personality...

Time to make a new one!

Increase your IQ, use Linux AND a Fountain pen!!http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk11/79spitfire/Neko_animated.gif
http://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/5/50/Fedorabutton-iusefedora.png

Four in pocket today -- my usual Cascade (Hero Blue Black) and Sheaffer Triumph (Pelikan Brilliant Black), an in addition a Sheaffer Student loaded with Private Reserve DC Electric Blue, and a freshly-restored Wearever of uncertain heritage -- the body and nib are in the style of a Citation, but the cap is that of a Pennant -- topped up with Rohrer & Klingner Old Gold-Green (which color I have fallen madly for).

"Well, believe me, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway."

--Crow T. Robot, Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie

My Flickr, if you're interested

Lamy Safari (F) with Shin-ryoku

Pelikan 140 EF | Pelikan 140 OBB | Pelikan M205 0.4mm stub | Pilot Custom Heritage 912 PO | Pilot Metropolitan M | TWSBI 580 EF | Waterman 52 1/2v

My flexi friends....sorry for the feathering (cheap paper), and the celluloids and ebonites dont show well because of the lighting.

Ink: Visconti Black.

post-110431-0-35040300-1410733518_thumb.jpg

post-110431-0-69332700-1410733529_thumb.jpg

Vintage: 1910´s Astra Safety Pen. 1920´s Mabie Todd Swan lever filler, Royal Red Hard Rubber, The Eric Pen Woodgrain Ebonite. 1930´s Morrison´s Overlay Filigree, Waterman´s Ideal Thorobred, Conklin Endura. 1940´s Eversharp Skyline, Parker Vacumatic, Aurora 88. 1950´s Conway Stewart 15, Esterbrook J. 1970´s Sheaffer Imperial. 1980´s Cross Century Classic. 1990´s Rotring Newton Lava.

Modern: Nakaya Neo Standard, Montblanc Meisterstuck 149, Pelikan Souverän M1000, Omas 360 Vintage, Sailor 1911 Black Luster, Pilot Capless Raden, Pilot Custom 823 FA, Platinum 3776 Maki-e, Namiki Falcon, Lamy 2000, Montegrappa Espressione Duetto, Delta Dolce Vita, Visconti Homo Sapiens Bronze, Stipula Etruria Rainbow, Marlen Aleph, Bexley Poseidon, Franklin-Christoph 02, Namisu Nexus Titanium, Tactile Turn Gist, Karas Kustoms Ink, Twsbi Vac 700, Levenger L-Tech, Filcao Atlantica, Kaweco AC Sport, Lamy Safari.

Custom: Scriptorium Pens Idyll, Jonathon Brooks Solar Dust, Newton Pens Eastman, Fisher of Pens Hydra, Romulus Pen Works Snakewood, John Brady Solano, Lyle Ross Pompey, Troy Clark Copper pen, Antiguas Estilográficas Ebonite, Ryan Krusac Legend L14, Aileron pens Tsunami, Edison Pens Collier Amber, Sutra Pens Aquila Octopi, Hooligan Pens Buffalo Celluloid, Yoshi Nakama Snake pen, Kilk Kalem Pandora´s Box, Hakumin Urushi Ao Tamenuri Pearl, Fosfor Pens Islander, Sutra Pen Aquila.

I just used my Parker Sonnet F, using last few drops of Paradise Pen black ink.

Now I'm ready to try the new blue samples.

-William S. Park

I hope I did this right. First post outside of my intro thread. Lamy Vista Fine with its stock blue cartridge. Anyone have any tips on running this ink out?! I wanna try a new ink already! Haha!

post-116350-0-75646600-1410743815_thumb.jpg