What Pens Are You Using Today?

TheNobleSavage

I also have an abalone shell. I sit and look at it. So far I've not inked it up, only dipped it. It writes really nice!

I like it as well. Writes really good, but I think I actually prefer the Mother of Pearl on a little bit more. Either way, they are both in my 3 pen EDC.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Kayapos provided with a nib Waterman Man 100 F 2G :)

A new French craftsman of great talent who works the wood and the acrylic resin.

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/903293IMG6091.jpg

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/971581IMG6092.jpg

good Morning,

today, Two MatthieuFaivet:

one N°7 with waterman Man100 fine Nib and the last, one Okkaïdo Waterman Man100 medium Nib

14992348992_dcf366db9f_b.jpg

14806110278_8e0760d25b_b.jpg

Sailor Pro Gear Imperial Black, F, with Rohrer & Klingner Altgoldgrün

Lamy AL-Star Matte Black, EF, with Noodler’s Black

Platinum #3776 No. 1 Black, Mottishaw CI, with Rohrer & Klingner Salix

Visconti Homo Sapiens Bronze (F nib; Akkerman Simplisties Violet ink) -- at work

Montblanc 149 90th (O3B nib; Montblanc Permanent Grey ink) -- at work

Montblanc 149 from the 90s (F nib; Iroshizuku Asa-gao) -- at home, morning pages

I tend to use the same set of pens for several weeks, although today, I skipped morning pages and instead wrote in my journal, replacing the 149 F with a 149 EF and Honoré de Balzac ink.

journaling / tinkering with pens / sailing / photography / software development

Long time no see! My Parker 75!

It's working fine.

-William S. Park

“My two fingers on a typewriter have never connected with my brain. My hand on a pen does. A fountain pen, of course. Ball-point pens are only good for filling out forms on a plane. - Graham Greene

Lamy Linea - stripe :)

I guess it is CP1's predecestor - comes with z26 cartridge.

Very light and thin - £20 delivered, bargain! ;)

I'm using my Preppy, my Jinhao X450, and my Online, testing Susemai inks with, respectively, a 0.3mm fine point, a ???mm medium point, and a 1.3mm stub italic point.

Until you ink a pen, it is merely a pretty stick. --UK Mike

My arsenal, in order of acquisition: Sailor 21 Pocket Pen M, Cross Solo M, Online Calligraphy, Monteverde Invincia F, Hero 359 M, Jinhao X450 M, Levenger True Writer M, Jinhao 159 M, Platinum Balance F, TWSBI Classic 1.1 stub, Platinum Preppy 0.3 F, 7 Pilot Varsity M disposables refillables, Speedball penholder, TWSBI 580 USA EF, Pilot MR, Noodler's Ahab 1.1 stub, another Preppy 0.3, Preppy EF 0.2, ASA Sniper F, Click Majestic F, Kaweco Sport M, Pilot Prera F, Baoer 79 M (fake Starwalker), Hero 616 M (fake Parker), Jinhao X750 Shimmering Sands M . . .

31 and counting :D

DaveBj

Today it was my Parker Challenger - 14k Med. with Noodler's Bad Black Moccasin and my Sheaffer TD TM - 14k Fine, with Waterman's Florida Blue (aka Serenity).

So far, it's been "Write the pen dry" Day. Used three different pens for my journal this morning:

Sheaffer Snorkel Statesman (EF nib) -- Waterman Mysterious Blue (now needs to be flushed);

Noodler's FPC -- Akkerman #19 Rood Haags Pluchte (refilled with distilled water because I'm too lazy to flush two pens);

Parker 61 (M?) -- unknown blue black ink that was in the capillary filler and which got reconstituted when I went to flush the pen out initially (that one is still working just fine; it will be interesting to see just how far the pen goes before I need to actually re-dilute or flush it).

I suspect that I will be using some other pens before the day is out.... I think I need to pay some bills, so for that it will probably be the Noodler's ebonite Konrad, with Noodler's 54th MA, or the firehose Parker Vector (F) with Akkerman #10 (the iron gall ink).

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

fpn_1409170559__cecakest158mytho.jpg

Montblanc 149...#1 two tone expressive medium 14c nib...

#2 expressive tri tone expressive 18c fine italic nib...

Parker SE Greenwich Duofold Arrow #89 {broad oblique}...

Pelikan 100N flexible oblique broad...

Wahl Eversharp Doric Gold Seal manifold fine nib...

Waterman 52 with a killer factory flexible double broad stub...

Filled with Waterman Blue-Black, Omas Roma 2000 Blue,

Camlin Royal Blue..and Pelikan 4001 Royal Blue...

Fred

A dog is always gonna be a dog.............................................................

Welll..I'm Going Down..Jeff Beck Group....Max.Tench Beck Cozy....

Well..whaddya know Ladies and Gents The Dreaded Double Post....

Please excuse this egregious DDP....'Tis beyond my control....

Thank you for understanding..............................................................

Fred

I Got To have A Song..Jeff Beck Group

Ar turntable.........................................

Edited by Freddy

My custom Edison Pearl, in red/black swirl ebonite, with Binder-tuned medium.

http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu188/ErikEvens/photo3_zps57bce3e3.jpg

http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu188/ErikEvens/photo2_zpsc97cd45d.jpg

http://i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu188/ErikEvens/photo5_zps3527588c.jpg

Edited by EKE

Learning from the past does not mean living in the past.

My Parker Sonnet.

-William S. Park

“My two fingers on a typewriter have never connected with my brain. My hand on a pen does. A fountain pen, of course. Ball-point pens are only good for filling out forms on a plane. - Graham Greene

Pelikan M800 Jihn Sorowka M-stub / Roher & Klingner Verdigris

Visconto Homo Sapiens F / Visconti Blue

For work my black and rhodium Sailor Sapporo wit M nib and Iroshizuku Ku Jaku ink.

For my journal my burgundy Parker Slimfold with an F (?) nib and Parker Quink Blue ink.

My Parker Sonnet.

-William S. Park

Mr. Park:

Pray tell..ink..nib?

Fred

..In Switzerland they had brotherly love...they had 500 years of democracy

and peace..and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock............................

So long Holly.........................................................................................................

~ Harry Lime ~

Everyday drill. My Parker Sonnet is inked up with Paradise Pen Ink (which works fine) and its gold plated fine nib is gliding down the paper.

-William S. Park