What Pens Are You Using Today?

TheNobleSavage

Visconti Homo Sapiens Bronze, with Akkerman Simplisties Violet.

Most that probably the pen I prefer writing with ..... I love that flex M nib ...

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The last arrived: Parker #24 Jack Knife (with a flex #4 LC nib "Lazy S")

post-109852-0-05447700-1408117200_thumb.jpg

Edited by Alex2014

Sorry for the blurred out parts .. it was just some random writing. I was lazy and didn't feel like re-writing and taking another picture. I'll do better next time :)

post-114982-0-41465200-1408118391_thumb.jpg

Been writing with my Conway Stewart 286 with Monteverde Brown ink, for over 2 weeks now . Can't put it down; I'm loving the soft gold nib.

Verba volant, scripta manent

Sailor Pro Gear with F nib and Sailor Jentle Blue ink as always.

Parker 25 with M nib and Parker Quink Black ink. This is actually the only black ink that I like to use for writing. I do not remember why I stopped using it years ago but now I have rediscovered it. And a Parker 25 is always right :)

Back to the Cascade. I find it hard to imagine this one getting displaced as a daily... but if it does, it will be one fine pen that does it!

"Well, believe me, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway."

--Crow T. Robot, Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie

My Flickr, if you're interested

I got the three Noodler's Flex pens in the mail today so I was using those and my trusty M800.

Pelikan 140 EF | Pelikan 140 OBB | Pelikan M205 0.4mm stub | Pilot Custom Heritage 912 PO | Pilot Metropolitan M | TWSBI 580 EF | Waterman 52 1/2v

I swear I'm using them all today. Had the '51 Parker 51 with me at work, used the two Hero 616 for my color highlights and notes, came home and repaired a black Estie J, so was trying it out (even my first...crude..nib repair), and am just bouncing between the Estie LJ and a transitional J for the rest of the night.

Today I was using both my Platinum Balance F (with Noodler's Bad Black Moccasin) and my Platinum Preppy F (with whatever's in the cartridge that came with it), to see which of the fine-point nibs hates the cheap paper in my journal the most. Answer -- the Balance; way too toothy on that paper for my comfort. The Preppy handles that paper quite well. Nice to know.

Until you ink a pen, it is merely a pretty stick. --UK Mike

My arsenal, in order of acquisition: Sailor 21 Pocket Pen M, Cross Solo M, Online Calligraphy, Monteverde Invincia F, Hero 359 M, Jinhao X450 M, Levenger True Writer M, Jinhao 159 M, Platinum Balance F, TWSBI Classic 1.1 stub, Platinum Preppy 0.3 F, 7 Pilot Varsity M disposables refillables, Speedball penholder, TWSBI 580 USA EF, Pilot MR, Noodler's Ahab 1.1 stub, another Preppy 0.3, Preppy EF 0.2, ASA Sniper F, Click Majestic F, Kaweco Sport M, Pilot Prera F, Baoer 79 M (fake Starwalker), Hero 616 M (fake Parker), Jinhao X750 Shimmering Sands M . . .

31 and counting :D

DaveBj

1. Delta Fusion 82 with a stub nib and Delta black ink cartidge.

2. Conway Stewart Belliver Classic Brown with an italic broad nib and Conway Stewart (Diamine) Brown.

Well my first, note the word 'first', bottle of iroshizuku arrived yesterday. Colour is asa-gao and I am just pondering which pen to load with it. Looking like a titanium Cross Townsend with a ci nib will get the first taste of it.

A wise man once said    " the best revenge is wealth "   but a wiser man answered back    " the best revenge is happiness "

The true definition of madness - Doing the same thing everyday and expecting different results......

Parker sonnet with diamine kensington blue

A waterstones Fp with J Herbin Rouge opera

And to finish Noodlers Ahab with Cult pens deep dark red.

(Oh and a sharpie)

No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin their background or their religion. People must learn to hate and if they can learn to hate they can be taught to love for love comes more naturally to the human heart than it's opposite.