• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Merlin 33

MontBlanc 22

MontBlanc 147 Traveller

post-104868-0-44943300-1407801946_thumb.jpg

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

I just inked up my Parker Sonnet.

It's ready to use.

-William S. Park

“My two fingers on a typewriter have never connected with my brain. My hand on a pen does. A fountain pen, of course. Ball-point pens are only good for filling out forms on a plane. - Graham Greene

Today it*s a Sheaffer Targa Imperial Brass mit

Pelikan 4001 Royal Blue.

I love it.

Pilot Custom 74 (clear demonstrator), b nib with Diamine Asa Blue

Sailor 1911 standard (black with rhodium trim), m nib with Binder Burgundy

Sheaffer Intrigue (black "bark" version), m nib with Sailor Sky High

Soooo...it turns out that Asa Blue and Sky High are pretty much the same colour of ink. I hadn't noticed this before, and feel pretty silly duplicating a colour (guess I really like it!) The good news is that Asa Blue provides an excellent substitute with the upcoming phase out of Sky High.

Pelikan New-Style M200 Blue Marbled with Medium Nib and Waterman's Serenity Blue

PELIKAN - Too many birds in the flock to count. My pen chest has proven to be a most fertile breeding ground.

fpn_1508261203__fpn_logo_300x150.jpg

THE PELIKAN'S PERCH - A growing reference site for all things Pelikan

My Sonnet is doing a good job as usual.

-William S. Park

“My two fingers on a typewriter have never connected with my brain. My hand on a pen does. A fountain pen, of course. Ball-point pens are only good for filling out forms on a plane. - Graham Greene

Still using exclusively ...

_F-C Intrinsic Smoke & Ice, Broad Stub (Diamine Steel Blue, colors the barrel petrol, which is pretty cool)

Don`t see myself using up 4ml of ink, before getting tired of the color.

Think it`s ok to eventually pour it back into the bottle or is that a No-No? :unsure:

Pelikan 400 (Mid 50s i think) Oblique fine and super flexy.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Still using exclusively ...

_F-C Intrinsic Smoke & Ice, Broad Stub (Diamine Steel Blue, colors the barrel petrol, which is pretty cool)

Don`t see myself using up 4ml of ink, before getting tired of the color.

Think it`s ok to eventually pour it back into the bottle or is that a No-No? :unsure:

Whether to pour back or dump depends on your level of comfort with potential contamination. Likely, you'd be fine to do so. Personally, I have quite a bit of ink that pouring out a ml or so wouldn't be a big deal (I don't feel it's wasting that much in terms of product or cash). I usually use up the ink anyway, even if I take the inked pen out of rotation for a bit to "find" my enjoyment for it and the ink at a later date.

It is with much humble pie that I am using and LOVING a White Lamy Safari with a black EF nib. It's loaded with Pelikan Edelstein Tanzanite and is a total, total dream to use.

I blame / thank jdavidallen

It is with much humble pie that I am using and LOVING a White Lamy Safari with a black EF nib. It's loaded with Pelikan Edelstein Tanzanite and is a total, total dream to use.

I blame / thank jdavidallen

*GASP* Does this mean you'll no longer be needing your Homo Sapiens? :D

Today, it seems as always, it's my newest friend the black Pilot Custom 74, inked with Edelstein Onyx, and I expect I'll be reaching for my TWSBI Mini, EF, later on, because it's the only pen I can use that doesn't bleedthrough on the thin pages of the journalist's Moleskine I stupidly bought a while ago before becoming obsessed with fountain pens.