What Pens Are You Using Today?

TheNobleSavage

It's the same thing every day.

Why? Because these are my favorites. :)

My all time everyday pen: Black Parker Sonnet with fine nib.

I am also using a Gold Parker 75 with a extra fine nib.

I have two Parker 51s and a Parker 180.

The only non-Parker on my desk is a Pilot with medium nib.

-William S. Park

“My two fingers on a typewriter have never connected with my brain. My hand on a pen does. A fountain pen, of course. Ball-point pens are only good for filling out forms on a plane. - Graham Greene

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Black and rhodium Sailor Pro Gear with F nib and Parker Quink Blue ink.

Black and gold Sailor Sapporo with F nib and Sailor Jentle Oku Yama (burgundy) ink.

Black and gold Sailor Sapporo with EF nib and Sailor Jentle Blue ink.

It's the same thing every day, except that I have a new pen.

The only non-Parker on my desk is a Pilot with medium nib.

AND... THE NEW PEN IS: Montblanc Ballpoint!

photo.jpg

-William S. Park

“My two fingers on a typewriter have never connected with my brain. My hand on a pen does. A fountain pen, of course. Ball-point pens are only good for filling out forms on a plane. - Graham Greene

Alternating between a Parker 45 with XF nib (that I may have messed up while trying to smooth it and now probably only writes for me or anyone else who holds their pens like I do-- whoops), J. Herbin Café des Îles, and Esterbrook SJ, also with an XF nib, inked with Diamine Majestic Blue, and a Parker 21 Mark I with J. Herbin Poussière de Lune.

Forgot to grab one on the way out the door! So it's the work Romus today.

"Well, believe me, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway."

--Crow T. Robot, Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie

My Flickr, if you're interested

Today, I've used a Visconti Homo Sapiens Lava, a Caran d'Ache Varius and a Montegrappa Symphony Parchment .... Three great pens .....

My Pilot 78G with BSB loaded up in it today.

Pelikan 140 EF | Pelikan 140 OBB | Pelikan M205 0.4mm stub | Pilot Custom Heritage 912 PO | Pilot Metropolitan M | TWSBI 580 EF | Waterman 52 1/2v

Filcao: Tucano..Black..Octagonal Barrel with a Hallmarked .925 Sleeve in a

Greek Key Motif..Stainless Steel Trim..Button Filler..and..

C.I. 0.7 mm Nib..........Filled with old stock Pelikan 4001 Turquoise

Ink..........

That's all the time we have for you today....Except to say....

Good Day..and The Best of Luck to You..........

Fred

Number two..because he knew Dr. Margaret {Mom} Chung..........

~ Kitty Carlisle ~

The only non-Parker on my desk is a Pilot with medium nib... and a Montblanc Meisterstuck Classique ballpoint black.

-William S. Park

Took the 149 out for a spin today.

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Plain brown Sheaffer Statesman plunger filler with a triumph nib I just got back from the master himself (Gerald Berg). It is the sweetest writer in a plain brown wrapper. A fine nib that holds a ton of Diamine Asa Blue ink.

Also a recent PIF, a Hero 343 with bamboo painted on it. A surprisingly nice, lightweight writer. Probably won't stand up to much abuse, but fun to use. With PR Ebony Purple in it.

“When the historians of education do equal and exact justice to all who have contributed toward educational progress, they will devote several pages to those revolutionists who invented steel pens and blackboards.” V.T. Thayer, 1928

Check out my Steel Pen Blog

"No one is exempt from talking nonsense; the mistake is to do it solemnly."

-Montaigne

Pelikan m800 LE concerto, B-nib, with Diamine Bilberry

Happy Writing!, Mainecoon

Dreams are presentiments of what you are able to accomplish (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)

a new Pendleton Brown butter smooth italic nibed TWSBI “Lumi” (al section) Sweet! :wub:

http://null.aleturo.com/Dumatborlon/Badges/5EH4/postcard-mini.png http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/af283/Runnin_Ute/fpn_1424623518__super_pinks-bottle%20resized_zps9ihtoixe.png

The only non-Parker on my desk is a Pilot with medium nib... and a Montblanc Meisterstuck Classique ballpoint black.

-William S. Park