• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Both Romus demonstrators - the stay at work one, and the ride in pocket one.

"Well, believe me, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway."

--Crow T. Robot, Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie

My Flickr, if you're interested

Today I'm using my new Parker 61 MKII Flighter, my OMAS Arco Paragon and my recently restored Montblanc Kriegsmodell 234 1/2. I love them all.

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a629/Kevin_Keller/photo1_zpsf27556c5.jpg

Today I am using:

Parker Vector F Nib- Private Reserve Vampire red

Noname Pre-war German M/B semi flex- Pilot Iroshizuku Tsukushi

Noname Pre-war German M/B Flex- Pilot Iroshizuku Ama-iro

Montblanc 146- Private Reserve American Blue

Four Montblanc 144s and a 146.

"Don't hurry, don't worry. It's better to be late at the Golden Gate than to arrive in Hell on time."
--Sign in a bar and grill, Ormond Beach, Florida, 1960.

Today I used my Platinum Plaisir F nib with Stipula Ebony Black Ink. It caused quite a stir at the writing group. :)

There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are. - W. Somerset Maugham

http://wendyvancamp.com

Today, I will use those three pens offered by a client who "cleaned" his desk from the "no more in use" pens .... Visconti Homo Sapiens Lava, Montblanc Starwalker Blue and Parker Premier. Iroshizuku Ama Iro, Murazaki Shikibu and Edelstein Jade to fill it ....

post-90708-0-32151700-1403249089_thumb.jpg

Beautiful pens. You are so lucky.

I totally agree !!!!! I have many clients (I"m photographer and photo equipment dealer) who are (also) mad about pens .... And sometimes, I received presents from them ....

Yesterday morning, I was still wondering which one would be my next pen :

https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php/topic/267952-which-one-will-be-your-next-fountain-pen/

I brought my Parker 45 with Quink blue to work with me today, but the paper we use is such poor quality (el cheapo office supply copier paper) that the ink just feathers and bleeds thru like crazy. It looks terrible! In the past I have used a Platinum Preppy with Platinum blue-black ink on the same paper and it seems to work just fine, so maybe that's what I should use if I get the urge to go all eccentric on the job.

My normal work pen is a pretty nice unbranded promotional logo pen that happens to use Parker refills (!) so I keep it loaded with a black Quink gel refill. It's a nice smooth writer, and if it grows legs and walks away I won't be too upset.

Today it was my Pilot 742 with the FA nib and MB Irish Green and my Lamy Studio with a F nib and Sheaffer Skrip green.

I am having a green day.

Used both my Esterbrook J with custom tiny stub nib and Sheaffer Brown

And my Sheaffer snorkel factory stub with Sailor Jentle Grenade.

I was in a kind of stubby, red-brown mood.

And on the way back from lunch I went to my local B&M store where I had the remains of a gift card burning a hole in my pocket and I got myself a simple Lamy Vista with a 1.1 nib. I've been using my Lamy Joy with 1.1 nib, and love it. But sometimes the long-form Joy is a bit awkward to carry around, like in my shirt pocket. So, I decided to get a Vista as well. Also picked up some Waterman Mysterious Blue while I was there. My first Waterman ink. I'm kind of a sucker for blue-blacks and this is a very nice one.

“When the historians of education do equal and exact justice to all who have contributed toward educational progress, they will devote several pages to those revolutionists who invented steel pens and blackboards.” V.T. Thayer, 1928

Check out my Steel Pen Blog

"No one is exempt from talking nonsense; the mistake is to do it solemnly."

-Montaigne

Black and rhodium Sailor Sapporo with M nib a Parker Quink Blue ink.

Blueberry and rhodium Sailor Sapporo with M nib and J Herbin Poussiere de Lune ink.

Translucent blue and chrome Sailor Procolor with F nib and Sailor Jentle Blue ink.

Blue and white Sailor Lecoule with MF nib and Parker Quink Blue ink.

Black and gold Parker Sonnet with M nib and J Herbin Vert Empire ink.

Writing today with latest acquisitions: Hero 616 (Diamine Amber ink) and Kaigelu 363 (Diamine Emerald). Champagne color Kaigelu looks gorgeous (Sonnet clone), but unfortunately its too thin for my hand to write comfortably. I gotta give it to my darling wife. Hero 616 I already like quite a bit, I am definitely getting a real Parker 51 soon.

Writing letters with a Rotring Initial filled with Diamine Syrah ink.

They came as a boon, and a blessing to men,
The Pickwick, the Owl and the Waverley pen

Sincerely yours,

Pickwick

Today, I will use those three pens offered by a client who "cleaned" his desk from the "no more in use" pens .... Visconti Homo Sapiens Lava, Montblanc Starwalker Blue and Parker Premier. Iroshizuku Ama Iro, Murazaki Shikibu and Edelstein Jade to fill it ....

Gorgeous! Very fine collection of pens!

Just yesterday, I received a very nice Esterbrook pen with a 2048 flex nib. I am very happy with the pen, and I am working hard to get my writing into good shape...

Sheaffer student converted to ED again. I really like this pen.

"Well, believe me, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway."

--Crow T. Robot, Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie

My Flickr, if you're interested

It's a sailor day.

Yes, and so will today, and I think this will be a Sailor year :) Just love these pens. I can see more of them in the future.

For work today I will bring:

Black and gold Sailor Sapporo with F nib and PR Midnight Blues ink.

Blueberry Sailof Sapporo with M nib and J Herbin Poussiere de Lune ink.

Blue and white Sailor Lecoule with MF nib and Sailor Jentle Blue ink.