• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A Wearever Pennant with PR Ebony Green ink and a black Pilot Varsity.

A Sheaffer Sentinel Snorkel in Pastel Blue with a Fine nib inked with Iroshizuku Kon-Peki

PELIKAN - Too many birds in the flock to count. My pen chest has proven to be a most fertile breeding ground.

fpn_1508261203__fpn_logo_300x150.jpg

THE PELIKAN'S PERCH - A growing reference site for all things Pelikan

For today my old friend a Montblanc 146 from the 80's that was saved by fountainbel after it developed a section crack. He made me a new ebonite section that is rather nice to hold and I like the repaired pen and I could keep my beloved ebonite feed too...... :D Three hip hip hoorays for fountainbel. Vera

fpn_1401483759__conklinomas.jpg

Fred

they're already here..among us..and made out of meat.....

All of my love..all of my love..All of my love to you.....

Repeat

~ Led Zeppelin ~

Today I used a Jinhao 450 and a Jinhao 750 to write a large stack of thank-letters. The medium nibs slow down my writing, thus making it actually legible.

Still using that fine-tipped Estie. I am convinced now that this nib belongs in the SJ; I am going to make a gift of that, with a nice leather-bound journal, to my niece for her graduation -- unless she prefers the desk set with the Parker 21 to the SJ. She's going to have to wait until my will is read to get the 51. ;)

"Well, believe me, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway."

--Crow T. Robot, Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie

My Flickr, if you're interested

Kaweco AC Sport filled with Akkerman Shocking Blue.

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Two Pilots. A Justus and an 823. Both fine nibbed with my own Pelikan blue-black blend.

Jihano 599 (Lamy look-a-like), with Monteverde turquoise.

Increase your IQ, use Linux AND a Fountain pen!!http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk11/79spitfire/Neko_animated.gif
http://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/5/50/Fedorabutton-iusefedora.png

Just thinking of dipping my newly aquired Serenite into mystery black. It has an ef nib so maybe a touch fine for me but do like the cocobolo wood it is made from

A wise man once said    " the best revenge is wealth "   but a wiser man answered back    " the best revenge is happiness "

The true definition of madness - Doing the same thing everyday and expecting different results......

inked my 146 up with pelikan 4001 brilliant black yum

'The Yo-Yo maneuver is very difficult to explain. It was first perfected by the well-known Chinese fighter pilot Yo-Yo Noritake. He also found it difficult to explain, being quite devoid of English.

So we left it at that. He showed us the maneuver after a sort. B*****d stole my kill.'

-Squadron Leader K. G. Holland, RAF. WWII China.

Lamy....

Increase your IQ, use Linux AND a Fountain pen!!http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk11/79spitfire/Neko_animated.gif
http://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/5/50/Fedorabutton-iusefedora.png

Today I am using my new aquisitions:

Visconti Rembrandt stub nib

Conway Stewart N 15 flex nib

Inks: visconti black, sheaffer blue black.

Coming on the mail : Pelikan Souveran M800....very excited about this one!

post-110431-0-09821100-1401560480_thumb.jpg

post-110431-0-65006200-1401560932_thumb.jpg

Vintage: 1910´s Astra Safety Pen. 1920´s Mabie Todd Swan lever filler, Royal Red Hard Rubber, The Eric Pen Woodgrain Ebonite. 1930´s Morrison´s Overlay Filigree, Waterman´s Ideal Thorobred, Conklin Endura. 1940´s Eversharp Skyline, Parker Vacumatic, Aurora 88. 1950´s Conway Stewart 15, Esterbrook J. 1970´s Sheaffer Imperial. 1980´s Cross Century Classic. 1990´s Rotring Newton Lava.

Modern: Nakaya Neo Standard, Montblanc Meisterstuck 149, Pelikan Souverän M1000, Omas 360 Vintage, Sailor 1911 Black Luster, Pilot Capless Raden, Pilot Custom 823 FA, Platinum 3776 Maki-e, Namiki Falcon, Lamy 2000, Montegrappa Espressione Duetto, Delta Dolce Vita, Visconti Homo Sapiens Bronze, Stipula Etruria Rainbow, Marlen Aleph, Bexley Poseidon, Franklin-Christoph 02, Namisu Nexus Titanium, Tactile Turn Gist, Karas Kustoms Ink, Twsbi Vac 700, Levenger L-Tech, Filcao Atlantica, Kaweco AC Sport, Lamy Safari.

Custom: Scriptorium Pens Idyll, Jonathon Brooks Solar Dust, Newton Pens Eastman, Fisher of Pens Hydra, Romulus Pen Works Snakewood, John Brady Solano, Lyle Ross Pompey, Troy Clark Copper pen, Antiguas Estilográficas Ebonite, Ryan Krusac Legend L14, Aileron pens Tsunami, Edison Pens Collier Amber, Sutra Pens Aquila Octopi, Hooligan Pens Buffalo Celluloid, Yoshi Nakama Snake pen, Kilk Kalem Pandora´s Box, Hakumin Urushi Ao Tamenuri Pearl, Fosfor Pens Islander, Sutra Pen Aquila.

Got the 51 out today.

"Well, believe me, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway."

--Crow T. Robot, Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie

My Flickr, if you're interested

Like any other day, the Parker Sonnet black with fine nib.

“My two fingers on a typewriter have never connected with my brain. My hand on a pen does. A fountain pen, of course. Ball-point pens are only good for filling out forms on a plane. - Graham Greene

Lamy 2000 with an Extra Fine Nib! My choice of ink is Pelican 4001 Turquoise. I also use an Aston Leather Pen Slip. All of these items were bought from The Goulet Pen Company, my favorite place to shop!

post-109873-0-33829400-1401711053_thumb.jpg

post-109873-0-26942500-1401711069_thumb.jpg

Edited by ahmadaamer6

I've just received my second hand Caran d'Ache Varius Metwood. As I don't like the ink it's filled with (should be a standard bue ...) I'm going to fill it with Iroshizuku Ama Iro to try his F nib .... Gogogo .....