Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Ray Cornett

Since I don't have any vintage pens in medium and I needed a medium for paper testing I was using a Jinhao 159. Looks like I am not the only one.....

Today I've picked my Pilot Metropolitan with Pelikan Black; somewhat conservative but enjoyable just the same.

Kaweco Dia 1939

Sheaffer Admiral Snorkel 1954

Conway-Stewart Shorthand 1960

Look at my horse, my horse is amazing!!!

Platinum #3776 Sai Century [M] with Diamine Ancient Copper

Lamy AL-Star [1.5mm] with Noodler’s Apache Sunset

Guest Ray Cornett

Today will be my Sheaffer 550 GT for the most part. The only one full of my favorite brown Diamine Rustic Brown. I didn't want to empty one of my other pens put it in one of those.

post-109776-0-65139400-1396017272_thumb.jpg

This one's going to be OTJ writing in the Pharmacy today:

http://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae360/chc_hmc/PilotPreraItalic_zps2ccbe4a0.jpg

See with what large letters I have written you with my own hand. GaVIxi

The pen is the interpreter of the soul: what one thinks, the other expresses. (MdC)

I'm waiting on the fountain pen stork to deliver my TWSBI 580 and Sailor Jentl Apricot ink.

Let me know how you like the TWSBI 580. I've been considering buying one, but I'm not sure I like the looks.

Lamy Safari using the blue cartridge it came with, waiting on the converter to arrive so i can use something else

Let me know how you like the TWSBI 580. I've been considering buying one, but I'm not sure I like the looks.

I love the demonstrator look. I'll let you know. Hopefully sometime mid next week.

I love the demonstrator look. I'll let you know. Hopefully sometime mid next week.

Thanks - looking forward to it

My Montblanc Traveler with a very nice OB nib!

I love it but need to change. Next week will be a Parker Centenial White Marble.

"The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it."  - Selwyn Duke    

OMAS Paragon Arco Omas Sepia ink

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Used my rotation pen for this week: Sheaffer Targa Classic model 1001, F nib, Parker 25 Flighter, F nib, Parker Urban with M nib. Also received today, and already used, Parker Sonnet Mk I Laque Indigo with M nib.

Dan

I'm using my new old Waterman 32 v. I won it for $25 shipped in an ebay auction and it turned out to be a very nice XXF full flex superflex nib. I'm very happy with it.

Keeping it simple. Sailor Sapporo today. Truth is I'm not thrilled with the ink (Montblanc Midnight Blue) and I'd like to run it out.

post-111446-0-33568200-1396095538.jpg

Parker Sonnet Laque Indigo Mk I, M nib with Private Reserve Blue Suede ink

Dan