• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Even if I had more skill at photography, this Montblanc Noblesse would not be my most photogenic pen. Since I got it back from Greg Minuskin about 8 days ago with the nib reground, it has, however, been the one that I've been using the most. Currently has Pilot Blue Black in it.

post-79989-0-53575900-1394585126_thumb.jpg

"So convenient a thing it is to be a reasonable creature, since it enables one to find or make a reason for everything one has a mind to do."

- Benjamin Franklin

Even if I had more skill at photography, this Montblanc Noblesse would not be my most photogenic pen. Since I got it back from Greg Minuskin about 8 days ago with the nib reground, it has, however, been the one that I've been using the most. Currently has Pilot Blue Black in it.

I smile the thought of buying a pen because it is photogenic. Very nice.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

My first post here; I am using a Montblanc Boheme Marron, loaded with Diamine JetBlack. A marvel of a technology and a pleasure to write with.

264643240_minoxandfountainpen.png.2be96a1cb960c6ba19879d9d0fb2a13a.png              Fountain pens and Minox                                 

Sheaffer Jr. Jade flat top with beautiful color and a fine firm smooth nib. Filled with Noodler's Blue Steel ink

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Sheaffer Craftsman (lever fill)

Sheaffer Statesman (vac fill)

Look at my horse, my horse is amazing!!!

Edison Pearl 2012 Limited Edition Ebonite with Montblanc Toffee Brown

Edison Nouveau Premiere 2014 Winter Special Edition with Sailor Jentle Blue Black

Twsbi Vac 700 with J. Herbin Bleu Nuit

Pilot Vanishing Point with Diamine Red Dragon (for marginalia)

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5642/postcardde9.png

Wahl Oxford in dark marbled red lever fill... which is fitted with a Luxor 585-14K

Ist Quality flexible oblique medium nib...and filled with Quink Permanent

Blue-Black ink c.1940's......

Fred

Sailor White Clear Candy F nib with Sailor blue black (cartridge).

Kaweco Sport (Music version from Jetpens) (Brand spanking new). Black Kaweco ink (looks rather greenish black to me).

Later this evening: Pelikan M200 demonstrator EF with De Atramentis Magenta Violet ink.

My new Montegrappa Parola Yellow with fine nib (not the best...a bit dry and hard as a nail) and Pelikan blue-black

and the Duofold Centennial Pearl & Gray with Aurora blue

Zwei Dinge sind unendlich, das Universum und die menschliche Dummheit, aber bei dem Universum bin ich mir noch nicht ganz sicher. (Einstein)

http://www.facebook.com/GuentherDebertin

An early Sheaffer Snorkel Crest in black that I just restored&polished yesterday. Pretty classy little piece with a 14k snorkel tube and Levenger Greystoke ink.

Calculating.

Shaeffer Admiral Snorkel. Got the funniest look when signing a credit card slip at lunchtime.

Probably ink up the Pilot Metropolitain again later. New color time! Only have 18 samples left to work through...

--

Lou Erickson - Handwritten Blog Posts

This morning the desktop pen stand is sporting:

Reform 1745 with Noodler's Liberty's Elysium

Parker 95 Flighter with Diamine Ancient Copper

Parker S/S Jotter (every now and then one does need a ball point and you can carry it on a plane)

Esterbrook LJ (red) with a 2314-B stub broad nib (rapidly becoming one of my favourite pens) with Private Reserve Copper Burst

Jinhao X450 with Diamine Imperial Purple

Pilot G78 broad nib (really, almost an italic :) ) and Diamine Denim

Katelina 6618 with Noodler's Nikita

The combination of Imperial Purple and Nikita makes us Quite Imperalistic. Today we shall suppress the intelligentsia in the Name of the Workers and Peasants and rail against Western Oppression. [shouts into telephone] "Stepan Ivanovitch! Why are you sending the good tanks to the Crimea? You know they're supposed to be for the German Front!"

:)

Inked for first time MB 12 om 18k nib with Waterman Florida Blue. What a lovely smooth writing pen!

Perhaps a little small for my large hands but did not want to stop writing with it .

Think I'm in love with hooded nibs.

Sailor Pro Gear Imperial Matte Black [F] with Sailor Sei-boku blue-black pigment ink

Lamy AL-Star Black [M] with Iroshizuku Shin-kai

TWSBI Diamond 580 with Iroshizuku Ku-jaku