Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pelikan 120 Type II in green w/ EF nib.

PELIKAN - Too many birds in the flock to count. My pen chest has proven to be a most fertile breeding ground.

fpn_1508261203__fpn_logo_300x150.jpg

THE PELIKAN'S PERCH - A growing reference site for all things Pelikan

This little beauty!

Wow, that is a beauty.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

Pelikan M200 w/ Pelikan brilliant brown

Pelikan Level L5 w/ Pelikan 4001 royal blue

Noodler's Ahab w/ Diamine Oxblood

Welcome aboard!

I loved my Level pens. Super easy to use.

Today, I used everything I had inked.

http://sheismylawyer.com/She_Thinks_In_Ink/2014-Inklings/slides/2014-Ink_125c.jpg

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

attachicon.gif_MG_5814.jpg

attachicon.gif_MG_5819.jpg

attachicon.gif_MG_5821.jpg

I got my Kaweco AL Sport Raw High Gloss fountain pen today and I am so happyyyyyyyy. :wub: I got an extra fine nib on it and I must say that for my writing style I actually prefer it to the medium nib I have on my Platinum Cool. Nice clear text and writes really smoothly. It is considerably lighter than the Platinum cool and smaller so it's going to take some getting used to but yeah, gorgeous pen it is indeed. I can't wait to get it all scratched up and looking like... well, a pen that belongs to me :lol:

You enabler, you! I didn't want one of these until I saw yours...

You enabler, you! I didn't want one of these until I saw yours...

You're welcome :lticaptd: It is a really nice pen. The pocket clip tends to slide off it so I opted to not put it on but otherwise I am very pleased. I'm glad I went with the Raw High Gloss version.

Edited by iorek

Two Montblanc 146s...one w/ fine nib and MB Irish Green ink, and the other with a broad nib and Pelikan Edelstein Sapphire ink.

Sheaffer Balance Oversize w/Waterman Blue and Lamy 2000 w/Diamine Blue-Black. All blue, all the time today...

Welcome to FPN. :W2FPN:

the only one i Own A cross aventura

Sheaffer Balance Oversize w/Waterman Blue and Lamy 2000 w/Diamine Blue-Black. All blue, all the time today...

Pelikan M805 solid blue, fully rhodinated fine nib, filled with Roher & Klingner "Salix"

Pelikan M805 black, duotone fine nib, filled with Pelikan blue-black

Zwei Dinge sind unendlich, das Universum und die menschliche Dummheit, aber bei dem Universum bin ich mir noch nicht ganz sicher. (Einstein)

http://www.facebook.com/GuentherDebertin

Sorry, I don't have any pictures, but the line-up for today is

1. Lamy 2000, SS, inked with Salix + a touch of Verdura, for school work
  2. Platinum Preppy, inked with Scabiosa + Solferino, as a back up
  3. Nemosine Singularity, inked with Ku-Jaku, for fun
  4. Safari, inked with Salix + Verdura, for a transcription project

Fountain pen blog | Personal blog

Current collection: Pilot Vanishing Point, TWSBI Vac 700, Kaweco Al Sport, Lamy Safari, Nemosine Singularity

I've been using a Sheaffer desk set pen for the last couple of days. As the nib dries out quickly if I fill it with ink and leave it in the stand, I've been using it as a dip. Good way to use all of my colors.

This little beauty!

Gorgeous picture! It captures the elegance of the Omas pen and ink bottle.

I'm enchanted by this pen, the Pelikan M101N brown tortoise, which has just become my favorite pen (I say that with every pen, but really mean it this time!)

post-101566-0-32185500-1394139577_thumb.jpg

Lamy AL-Star matte black M, Organics Studio Foggy Bottom

Lamy Vista EF, Rohrer & Klingner Scabiosa

Franklin-Christoph Pocket 40 Smoke & Ice 14k B, Montblanc Mystery Black

Pilot 2012 LE VP with FPN Tulipe Noire ink

About to ink up Sheaffer Jr Flattop Jade from Little Rock show

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Found an old Esterbrook M2 in my junk drawer last night, so it's getting its first workout in at least 20 years.