• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Two Lamy Safari, charcoal and grey versions with black garments; one filled with waterman turquoise, the other one with waterman violet...

Lamy Vista with Lamy Blue

Sailor candy milk with Pilot Cosmos

Noodler's Konrad with Noodler Shah Rose

Pilot 78G with Platinum Black

Tes rires retroussés comme à son bord la rose,

Effacent mon dépit de ta métamorphose;

Tu t'éveilles, alors le rêve est oublié.

-Jean Cocteau, from Plaint-Chant, 1923

Waterman Phileas with Rx Short Sigs

http://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae360/chc_hmc/photo1_zpsd763950d.jpg

See with what large letters I have written you with my own hand. GaVIxi

The pen is the interpreter of the soul: what one thinks, the other expresses. (MdC)

Montblanc Monte Rosa with Pelikan 4001 Royal Blue ink. I whish they were still making these very nice little pens.

Pelikan M200 w/ Pelikan brilliant brown

Pelikan Level L5 w/ Pelikan 4001 royal blue

Noodler's Ahab w/ Diamine Oxblood

For my scribblings today it's these two (2):

http://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae360/chc_hmc/TrueWriterTWSBI_zps0eec2a2a.jpg

See with what large letters I have written you with my own hand. GaVIxi

The pen is the interpreter of the soul: what one thinks, the other expresses. (MdC)

This little beauty!

post-5351-0-33235800-1393793684_thumb.jpg

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

On a mostly stay at home day, I broke out some dip pens for the first time in quite a while, with purple and black inks. Yes, those are some seriously cheap nib holders.

And for a fountain pen I've been giving my Edison Hudson another try. 1.1 mm stub, Montblanc Irish Green ink. I have other pens inked, but haven't used them today.

post-79989-0-22455800-1393795709_thumb.jpg

"So convenient a thing it is to be a reasonable creature, since it enables one to find or make a reason for everything one has a mind to do."

- Benjamin Franklin

post-107192-0-43985300-1393862877_thumb.jpg

post-107192-0-29015700-1393862888_thumb.jpg

post-107192-0-07141200-1393862891_thumb.jpg

I got my Kaweco AL Sport Raw High Gloss fountain pen today and I am so happyyyyyyyy. :wub: I got an extra fine nib on it and I must say that for my writing style I actually prefer it to the medium nib I have on my Platinum Cool. Nice clear text and writes really smoothly. It is considerably lighter than the Platinum cool and smaller so it's going to take some getting used to but yeah, gorgeous pen it is indeed. I can't wait to get it all scratched up and looking like... well, a pen that belongs to me :lol: