• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sheaffer'S Craftsman, Carmine Striated, No 23 flex nib - Noodler's Burgundy

Jinhao 159, Goulet M nib - Noodler's x-feather

Hero 529, F nib - Noodler's Baystate Concord Grape (This Ink went bad, so this will be my last run with Baystate inks.)

Boring, but it's the neon Safari inked with R&K Scabiosa for me again. Lots of writing to do today, though - if the ink in the pen makes it the whole day, I might switch to Salix tonight...

Fountain pen blog | Personal blog

Current collection: Pilot Vanishing Point, TWSBI Vac 700, Kaweco Al Sport, Lamy Safari, Nemosine Singularity

Guider ebonite, Sheaffer scripcert

Increase your IQ, use Linux AND a Fountain pen!!http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk11/79spitfire/Neko_animated.gif
http://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/5/50/Fedorabutton-iusefedora.png

today this pen:

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3723/11973871744_c316490457_c.jpg

with this ink:

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3767/11987756714_6da541d0d0_c.jpg

I'd like to know more about this pen and ink. Which MB is it? What ink is it? How do you like them?

Favourite Lamy Safari (F but not too F) with Diamine Florida blue - new ink for the New Year and Pilot VP (M) with Diamine Steel Blue (atually a nice teal green)

Favourite Lamy Safari (F but not too F) with Diamine Florida blue - new ink for the New Year and Pilot VP (M) with Diamine Steel Blue (atually a nice teal green)

Welcome aboard!

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

TWSBI mini (Diamine Eau de Nil), Parker 17 lady (whatever dried out black stuff was in it, with added water), Sheaffer Taranis with cartridge refilled with Diamine Saddle Brown (I think ...).

Also have white Safari (1.1) with black Lamy cartridge but I'm out of love with it today

Got several inked up for a story I have to write. Looking at them now, I think I'll start out with my Man 100. If I run it out of ink, it goes back into the chest and I'll finish off with a Targa.

I'd like to know more about this pen and ink. Which MB is it? What ink is it? How do you like them?

I think Montblanc writer's edition Oscar Wilde and Rohrer & Klingner Alt-Goldgrün ink.

Using a Parker Duofold international with Noodler's Bad Belted Kingfisher and a Sailor 1911 Large with Private Reserve Dakota Red.

journaling / tinkering with pens / sailing / photography / software development

Parker 21 Super (Burgundy + SS Cap)

Parker 41 (Black + SS Cap)

Parker 51 Special (Teal + SS Cap)

The old'n good times...

Look at my horse, my horse is amazing!!!

Sheaffer Legacy Heritage F with MB Midnight Blue

Vintage Sheaffer Statesman F with Diamine Kensington Blue

I use a few in different scenarios. Lamy Vista and Sheaffer Prelude for work, and sometimes a Parker Urban. For home, I use a Parker Premier Titanium.

Just inked up (for the first time) my 2012 LE Pilot VP xf filled with FPN Noodlers Dumas Tulipe Noire

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Ranga ripple brown hr with Bexley broad nib.....

Parker black {llP} Sonnet fine nib.....

Parker Ag. 925 "75" with 14k U.S.A. #75 nib.....

TWSBI 700 clear blue 1.1mm nib.....They are filled with

Omas Amerigo Vespucci Red..Montegrappa

Blue..Montblanc Royal Blue..and Skrip #22

Blue Black ink..........

Fred

...The importance of browsing is partly why we need

libraries.."physical" bookstores. And by the way..

could someone {not me} please correct that

Wikipedia entry?...

...Francine Prose...