• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I used my custom Edison Gem, and the Pilot Stargazer, both inked with 54th Massachusetts, to take care of lawyer and banking fees and postal mailing.

Scribere est agere.

To write is to act.

Danitrio Fellowship

I used my custom Edison Gem, and the Pilot Stargazer, both inked with 54th Massachusetts, to take care of lawyer and banking fees and postal mailing.

I'm quaking in my crocs worried about how you "take care of lawyer". :) Must be a Vegas thing.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

Today it's my white-barrelled Pilot Vanishing point. I have a fine nib in there, with a CON-50 converter filled with Private Reserve American Blue fast dry.

I like this combination a lot.

My trusty neon Safari, inked with R&K Scabiosa. Excited to see how it holds up to taking notes in class today.

Fountain pen blog | Personal blog

Current collection: Pilot Vanishing Point, TWSBI Vac 700, Kaweco Al Sport, Lamy Safari, Nemosine Singularity

Lamy Safari/F inked with Pelikan 4001 Blue-Black and Pelikan M805/F inked Diamine Damson, both quite dusty colours that complement one another.

What I brought with me on travel: Italix Parson's Essential, fine nib, black, celtic knot design. My current favorite. I debated whether to fly with it, what FP to bring, whether to bring one or not. Went back and forth and I'm glad I brought it. No leaks whatsoever. What a smooth, thin, fine nib writer. I just got it from the UK before I left, and it's inked with Noodler's black. My goto. Weights 1.2 oz / 35 grams, with a lot of the weight in the cap. I write unposted comfortably, and I heard the unposted weight is just a tad less than a posted Lamy 2000 makrolon. Over at another forum: unposted uncapped IPE: 20 grams / .7 oz.

An older lacquered brass Danitrio, inked with PR Midnight blues, fast dry.

Increase your IQ, use Linux AND a Fountain pen!!http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk11/79spitfire/Neko_animated.gif
http://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/5/50/Fedorabutton-iusefedora.png

today this pen:

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3723/11973871744_c316490457_c.jpg

with this ink:

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3767/11987756714_6da541d0d0_c.jpg

Check out my blog and my pens

I'm down to three pens inked, and carrying them all. Parker 45 with black Quink cartridge, Pilot Vanishing Point, fine, with Pilot Blue-Black, and a broad Vanishing Point with Diamine Syrah.

"So convenient a thing it is to be a reasonable creature, since it enables one to find or make a reason for everything one has a mind to do."

- Benjamin Franklin

Today's FP EDC and usage at work:

TWSBI Mini 1.1mm Nib w/Tubular Pen Transporter.

TWSBI 580 1.1mm for me, today.

journaling / tinkering with pens / sailing / photography / software development

Black and rhodium Sailor 1911m, m nib with Diamine Asa Blue

Stainless Sheaffer Targa, f/ef nib with Sailor Apricot

Chrome Sheaffer Javelin, m nib with Diamine Damson

The Javelin ran dry this morning and the Targa is not far behind it. Hoping to get through the day with the Sailor. I've got about 6 pens to clean this weekend...should be fun!

Today I felt like using one of my lesser used pens, so I inked up my Hero 704 (F/M nib?) with Noodler's Black Swan In Australian Roses.

Don't you just love it when the little envelopes and packages arrive from China! I might have p_ssed myself (just a little) on my way back from the mailbox.

Today's $4.00 treasure was a Hero 616. Is it a legitimate Hero 616? I've studied the mugshots and I think it is. I flushed it, inked it, gave it about a 20-second micromesh tweek and viola...It's a beauty! It definitely prefers Rhodia over Generic 30# legal pad...it has refined tastes, but for the $4.00 USD I spent it has already made me happy.

It's hovering around 5°F degrees here today and my new little Chinese gem has provided me with a nice warm ray of happy-joy-joy!

Edited by blindwally