• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So far today...a Pilot G2 fine point, black get ink.

However, assuming I don't get hit by a meteorite or fried by a solar flare or anything, I've a freshly filled Lamy AL-Star (matte black) waiting to put down Diamine Grey lines, and a Pilot 78G (Black, medium nib) full of Diamine Red Dragon I'm eager to put to use. In addition to The Usual Suspects.

Today so far it's two pens, a Baoer 3040 with ESS' Regisitrar's Blue-black -- medium-ish nib, very smooth, nice shading.

My Reform 1745, another medium nib, smooth, with Noodler's Liberty's Elysium

and later today I'll add to the mix with my newly-arrived Waterman Taperite, XF nib with Private Reserve's Cosmic Cobalt. Smooth fairly wet line, there are issues with the feed that I'll have to work on.

Pelikan M400 tortoise EF nib 90's with Parker BB Quink

Parker Duofold Senior (UK) aerometric, medium nib, Parker BB Quink

Wahl Eversharp Skyline '44 navy blue with gold derby, autograph band fine flex 14k nib inked up with the new WahlBerry Blue ink

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Pelikan M800 Brown Tortoise with IB nib

PELIKAN - Too many birds in the flock to count. My pen chest has proven to be a most fertile breeding ground.

fpn_1508261203__fpn_logo_300x150.jpg

THE PELIKAN'S PERCH - A growing reference site for all things Pelikan

TWSBI 580 with Kon Peki, Esterbrook J with 9788 nib and Namiki Blue, and an Osmiroid 65 with a copperplate nib and Apache Sunset.

Oh yes, and I will probably use at least one dip pen (ink undecided).

Edited by brgmarketing

“Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today, because if you do it today and like it, you can do again tomorrow!”

Ocean Blue Lamy AL-Star, f nib, Private Reserve DC Supershow Blue

Stainless steel Sheaffer Targa, f/ef nib, Sailor Jentle Apricot

Chrome Sheaffer Javelin, m nib, Diamine Damson

Pelikan M400 Red Striated with F nib and Iroshizuku Kon-peki

PELIKAN - Too many birds in the flock to count. My pen chest has proven to be a most fertile breeding ground.

fpn_1508261203__fpn_logo_300x150.jpg

THE PELIKAN'S PERCH - A growing reference site for all things Pelikan

My Hema silver, but I'm growing tired of it, so I'm likely to swap the cart out to another pen and clean this one out.

Increase your IQ, use Linux AND a Fountain pen!!http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk11/79spitfire/Neko_animated.gif
http://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/5/50/Fedorabutton-iusefedora.png

At work...

Pilot metropolitan with noodlers black.... only pen i can use here without crying if i break it. :-)

And noodlers black because of the paper that tgese cheap corporations use....

-Stefan

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk245/WIKKID85/me/pen%20stuff/SnailBadge.png

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk245/WIKKID85/me/pen%20stuff/unnamed.jpg

Unic lever filler with a sterling overlay and a fine Sheaffer 33 nib. I filled it with Waterman's Serenity Blue...

Finally inked up my new Eversharp Skyline from Syd with Wahlberry ink. SWEET writer!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

TWSBI Mini demonstrator w/ R&K Alt Gold-Grun ink.

Edited by Aquinata

"Ravens play with lost time."

Sailor Sapporo, Black - Rhodium, M nib, J Herbin Éclat de Saphir ink.

Sailor Sapporo, Black - Gold, F nib, Sailor Jentle Blue ink.