What Pens Are You Using Today?

TheNobleSavage

Finally got the Signature Stub nib for Christmas for my Levenger True Writer in Sea Glass. Inked it up with Noodler's Burma Road!

Sounds like a great combination.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aurora 88 (modern) Large -- with Noodler's Aircorp BB (last chance for this ink -- it has atrocious nib creep in every pen I've tried it in)

Conid Bulk Filler Streamline demonstrator - loaded with MB-MB (old ig formula)

色即是空,空即是色 (心經

Finally got the Signature Stub nib for Christmas for my Levenger True Writer in Sea Glass. Inked it up with Noodler's Burma Road!

Nice!

See with what large letters I have written you with my own hand. GaVIxi

The pen is the interpreter of the soul: what one thinks, the other expresses. (MdC)

Visconti Crystal Opera with Diamine Mediterranean Blue (I've been trying to write the ink out of this pen for months!)

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Some cheap Hero with a great Stub Nib and Private Reserve Orange Crush

Lamy Nexx LH nib and Diamine Majestic Blue

Namiki Flacon SM and Pelikan Edelstein Aventurine

Welllll...I packed up my FPs to take with me on the first day back to work this morning...but ended up leaving them at home on the dining room table. Oops. Thankfully, I picked up my Lamy Vista and put it in my jacket pocket, so I'm good.

Lamy Vista, 1.1 mm stub, Diamine China Blue

I've also got a Sheaffer 444 with cartridges here in reserve...kind of an "in case of emergency, break glass" back up.

I just got a palladium Lamy Studio that I was looking forward to working with today...ah well, something to enjoy tomorrow!

My newly received Ratnamson 302 from FPN member Mesu. The medium point was ground to a small stub for no additional fee and it is a pleasure to write with. My small collection is very plain Jane, so this one is quite eye catching. Many compliments on it the first day out.

I even was asked "is that made from real tortoise?" :lol:

post-99253-0-21383800-1388730277_thumb.jpg

Palladium Lamy Studio, m nib, mix of PRDCSSB and Pelikan RB

Stanless steel Sheaffer Targa, f/ef nib, Sailor Jentle Apricot

Lamy 2000, m nib, Sheaffer Turquoise

Sadly, none today. My TWSBI 540 and Noodler's Liberty's Elysium are in my checked bag at the airport, while I sit at the gate waiting for a delayed flight. An hour and a half to kill and no fountain pen...this is not a good day for me :(

"...and as I passed by the fire I did not know whether it was hell or the furious love of God." - G.K. Chesterton

As always, my TWSBI Micarta M with J. Herbin Cafe des Iles, which has become my EDC pen. It goes so nicely with my A6 Filofax plannner.

Apart from that, I´ve been experimenting with blue inks in my new M800 M-nib.

Iroshizuku Tsuki-Yo left me completely underwhelmed, whereas Diamine Blue Black looks much more potent and appropriate.

I think I´ll give that a try for now...

At the present time usin' a noname flat-top fitted with a fine sexy

flexie # 5 Waterman nib..which is filled with Montegrappa Blue

purchased a while back from Ink Palette......

Fred

...What we've got here is..{pause}..failure to communicate..

some men you just can't reach......~ Brother Strother Martin

The past couple of days it has been a black Parker 51 Aero with Noodler's Dark Matter ink, and the recently acquired matching pencil.

Adam

Dayton, OH

It is the glory of God to conceal a matter; to search out a matter is the glory of kings.

-- Prov 25:2

Was using this today at work:

http://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae360/chc_hmc/photo_zpse3c76760.jpg

Manuscript Classic Calligraphy pen with the 1.1mm (B) Nib.

See with what large letters I have written you with my own hand. GaVIxi

The pen is the interpreter of the soul: what one thinks, the other expresses. (MdC)

TWSBI 540 B with Lamy Blue-Black, Three different Ahabs with: Hero/Tanzanite combo, kawco brown (ew), Waterman black.

It's for Yew!bastardchildlil.jpg

Ahab // Diamine Ancient Copper (probably blasphemy but this ink is dynamite in this pen)

Pilot Custom Heritage 92 Fine // Noodler's Liberty's Elysium