• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today, I have been weilding a Rotring Art Pen with the 1.1 mm calligraphy nib and a silver Pilot Knight with a Medium Point. Using these to practice my hand writing. Tomorrow, maybe my Pilot/Namiki Custom 74 and my Sheaffer VPN (their $15 cheapie that actually writes surprisingly well...)

<p><span style="font-size:18px;">"And the final score is No TARDIS, no screwdriver, two minutes to spare. Who da Man!?! (long silence) I am never saying that again. Fine."- The Doctor </span>

Danitrio Phantas I...

http://www.pbase.com/mallymal1/image/153168110/original.jpg

...inked of course with Heart of Darkness. :ninja:

Palladium Sheaffer Legacy Heritage, m nib with Montblanc Midnight Blue (actually not using this pen anymore today since it's out of ink. It's about to get some needed attention to addres its nib dry-out issue)

Black and rhodium Sailor 1911 Profit Standard, m nib with Sailor Jentle Apricot (great ink!)

Black Sheaffer Intrigue, m nib with Sailor Jentle Sky High

Uh, a 4.55-Dollar Zebra V-301... :blush:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41OAW-Zv5NL.jpg

Edited by bernardo

Uh, a 4.55-Dollar Zebra V-301... :blush:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41OAW-Zv5NL.jpg

I like my Zebra pens especially the highlighters. FYI, use a platinum preppy converter and refill those pens with some real ink. The Zebra ink was the only problem I ever had.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

Celebrating Fountain Pen Day and brought my fine tip Hero 715 inked with Diamine Red Dragon to work for editing QC logs...

"Ravens play with lost time."

I like my Zebra pens especially the highlighters. FYI, use a platinum preppy converter and refill those pens with some real ink. The Zebra ink was the only problem I ever had.

Don't get me wrong, I really like the Zebra, it's a smooth and flawless writer. I haven't had any issues with the Zebra ink cartridges, but now I've refilled an empty one with Pelikan green, just for fun, and it performs great ;)

I have a Lamay Safari which I use daily with Noodlers bulletproof black and I have the 2 pens which you see here, a Sailor Professional Gear with fine nib and a Pelikan Souverän 800 tortoiseshell-brown

fine nib, and one more pen in the mail. That is the extent of my collection.

post-107529-0-79119900-1383471033.jpg

This is the other pen I cannot get the photos uploaded correctly. Sailor Professional Grade, 21k fine nib, butter smooth.

post-107529-0-56379300-1383505153.jpg

post-107529-0-18908200-1383505179.jpg