• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So far it's been Pilot day for me:

Pilot G-2, black ink.

Pilot Varsity, Medium nib, black ink.

But the meaty part of the writing day has yet to arrive.

So... many... colors!

Nice setup!

Thank you!

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Create a Ghostly Avatar and I'll send you a letter. Check out some Ink comparisons: The Great PPS Comparison 

Don't know where to start?  Look at the Inky Topics O'day.  Then, see inks sorted by color: Blue Purple Brown Red Green Dark Green Orange Black Pinks Yellows Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal MURKY

M149 Fine

Visconti HS Bronze Fine

Both amazing pens. The HS has the most wonderful nib and produces the crispest fine line. I'll get feathering with the 149 but not the HS with the same ink on the same paper. Interesting.

These are my two favorite pens, not that I have that many.

Reform 1745 (which is... I don't know, a fine/medium nib? It doesn't say) with Iroshizuku's Murasaki-Shikibu (which I finally got my bottle of late last week!).

I'm writing an online serial thing. It's urban fantasy. And I have no idea how long it's going to run for.

It's been a month, but surely today will be the day I finally write my Parker 75 extra fine out of ink!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

This beauty for sketching master plan ideas for my project. While the EF nib isn't as fine of a point as I'd like I can easily have it reground later.

http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a629/Kevin_Keller/photo_zps51bbcec4.jpg

My new acquisition... An Eversharp 915 set (FP + MP)...

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc383/edulpj/symphony/SAM_2749_zps845501b6.jpg

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc383/edulpj/symphony/SAM_2751_zps534a5ec1.jpg

Look at my horse, my horse is amazing!!!

Today is my Vanishing Point's day to shine. I'm using a medium binderized nib tweaked for increased ink flow. Now I've cycled through my collection :-).

In honor of Halloween, this week, I'm using my Noodler's Ahab, in Poltergeist Pumpkin.

Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.

Lisa in Raleigh, NC

Montegrappa 302 Duetto with Akkerman Passage Blue.

http://www.fototime.com/FD9724D187539D8/large.jpg

Rewriting notes today using

Conway Stewart (MetalWorks) Dilly Knox Sterling Silver pen with a soft fine nib and Pelikan 4001 blue.

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

So far today, it has been ...

Nakaya Decapod in Heki-tamenuri with Noodlers Beaver

Pelikan M620 Piazza Navona with Pelikan 4001 Brilliant Black

Pelikan M600 (Green/Black) with Pilot Irosh. Tsuki-yo

David