What Pens Are You Using Today?

TheNobleSavage

The first i find in my box: Pelikano script 1.0, Safai 1.1 or pen with m nib:Pelikan grand prix Sheaffer Nononsense, Pilot MR, Bic, or Stypen.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

An actual Centennial model Man 100( centennial nib archived) M 18ct nib, w Florida Blue.

Snd Gen Parker.925 Ciselle Sonnet, M all yellow 18ct nib, w Quink Blue/Black

Edited by Tom Aquinas

Same line up:

Red Waterman 100 Year with nice flexy fine nib

Visconti Opera Crystal fine nib

Parker 75 Sterling Cisele extra fine nib

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

With a nib: Platinum Preppy, medium nib, Platinum Black from a cartridge. (In the midst of the Great Flushing, it's nearly the only fountain pen with ink in it.)

Esterbrook Safari C/F

Esterbrook J Transitional

Esterbrook SM DeLuxe

Look at my horse, my horse is amazing!!!

An actual Centennial model Man 100( centennial nib archived) M 18ct nib, w Florida Blue.

Snd Gen Parker.925 Ciselle Sonnet, M all yellow 18ct nib, w Quink Blue/Black

Today...ditto.

Two so far:

An Indian-made pen, manufacturer unknown, but definitely a copy of a Pelikan. Decently flexy medium nib, chrome plated steel (in appearance) with PR Copper Burst

My most recent Pelikan, no idea what model, Extra-fine steel nib with Diamine Imperial Purple. Photo below, if anyone has a scooby as to the model, I'd like to know.

"New" Pelikan:

post-104955-0-34803200-1381332214_thumb.jpg

Pelikan M200 Blue Marbled Post-'97 with Medium Nib and Waterman's Audacious Red

PELIKAN - Too many birds in the flock to count. My pen chest has proven to be a most fertile breeding ground.

fpn_1508261203__fpn_logo_300x150.jpg

THE PELIKAN'S PERCH - A growing reference site for all things Pelikan

My newest acquiaition, which has been soaking up major pen time the last six weeks or so: The Pelikan M800 Tortoise w/IB nib. This week with Sailor Jentle Epinard.

This is not the perfect pen (I have not found that pen yet) but it has immediately slotted in somewere among the top 5 of my fledgling (45+/- pens) collection. It puts me in mind of that 'back to the future' Delorean: knock out looks wit the power plant/nib to back it up.

This pen shares time with my blue stripe M600 with the Motishaw custom stub nib (currently with Diamine Asa Blue). The m600 reminds me of the Milllineum Falcon: Plain Jane on the outside but really souped up on the inside; that Motishaw stub nib is the secret ingredient that keeps it on the desk top and always filled with something blue.

Today, I have with me in my 3 pen case by Delta Markiaro:

1. Montblanc 146 (still one of my best writers amongst all the other MBs) with MB Midnight Blue

2. Sheaffer Imperial Touchdown with Iroshizuku Kon-Peki

3. Parker Vacumatic (F nib but writes like an EF - which I love for when I feel like starting to get more expressive and more Spencerian-ish) with my favourite black Iroshizuku Take-Sumi

Fountain pens are like weapons. They just make your pocket bleed so much.

Today, I'm spoiled...

Visconti Opera Master Demo 2008 LE, m nib with Aurora Blue

Lamy 2000, m nib with Diamine Bilberry

Black and Chrome Sailor 1911 Profit Standard, m nib with Diamine Ancient Copper

All wonderful pens and it's nice to rotate amongst them.

Orange Waterman Kultur with Waterman Black.

Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.

Lisa in Raleigh, NC

UK Burgandy Barrel, Stainless Cap Parker 51 B nib, Quink Blue Black

&

Man 100 M nib, Florida Blue