What Pens Are You Using Today?

TheNobleSavage

Kullock Fantasy double jewel 51 in Centennial Blue with a very fine nib and hammered gold cap filled with Dromgooles special Noodlers Blue Steel ink!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

fpn_1380229387__cssepttwentysi.jpg

Fred

No laws, however stringent, can make the idle industrious,

the thriftless provident, or the drunken sober.

~ Samuel Smiles ~

Silver Caran d'Ache Ecridor 55 , filled with Florida Blue. At the time of sale I had the nib upgraded to a white 14ct F nib. Despite being an F nib it writes like a M nib which is my preference, and is a pleasure to use.

To-day, I am using:

1) Waterman 7 red ripple with wet noodle pink nib, filled with Caran d'Ache saffron ink.

2) ST Dupont amber Chairman Montparnasse F nib, filled with Noodler's Upper Ganges ink.

3) ST Dupont forest green Montparnasse M nib, filled with Montblanc Irish Green ink.

4) ST Dupont Vertigo II M nib, filled with ST Dupont Royal Blue ink.

5) Waterman Patrician moss agathe M nib, filled with ST Dupont Royal Blue ink.

6) Waterman 94 blue ripple with pink nib, filled with ST Dupont Royal Blue ink.

7) Flame red Classic Pen with broad italic nib, filled with Montblanc Alfred Hitchcock ink.

I write on Clairefontaine notebooks.

Edited by iveyman

Lamy Al-Star M nib

Sheaffer School Pen 304 nib

Sheaffer School Pen 304 nib

Yes - Two of them

Sheaffer Caligraphy Pen

Pilot 78G

Peace and Understanding

Wow I really have been out of it, my last post in here was 3 1/2 years ago on page 200 haha.

Anyway, today I couldn't find my TWSBI so I took my PFM III with me.

"If we faked going to the Moon, why did we fake it nine times?" -- Apollo 16 astronaut Charlie Duke

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4009/4447835438_d7314170bf_o.png

Pilot Vanishing Point, red, medium nib, Pilot Sepia (cartridge)

Platinum Preppy, medium nib, Platinum Black

Aurora Ipsilon, pewter blue, medium nib, Noodler's Black

And my Montblanc #161 ballpoint

Lamy Vista, f nib with a mix of PR DCSSB and Pelikan Royal Blue

Sailor 1911 Profit Standard, m nib with Sailor Jentle Sky High

Sheaffer 444/Triumph Imperial Frankenpen, m nib with Noodler's Blue

Thankfully, the Sheaffer has a dry writing nib which has tamed the NB. I was concerned that the ink was going to be less than ideal given its slow dry times, which would be a shame as it's a nice colour of blue.

Parker 75 Cisele with Quink Blue Black

Visconti Opera Crystal with Diamine Mediterranean Blue

Sheaffer 300 Ferrari with Organic Studios #10

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Limited Edition Parker 115 Anniversary Sonnet, Ciselle .985 silver, M 18ct two tone nib, filled with Parker Quink Blue.

The same three I've been using all week, it seems:

Red Pilot Vanishing Point, medium nib, Pilot Sepia ink from a cartridge. (Darned cartridge seems like the TARDIS, with an interior volume far larger than its apparent external dimensions would seem to permit. I keep writing and writing and writing, but the ink level barely budges. I mean, I like the ink, but I would eventually like to try something else in it.)

Aurora Ipisilon, pewter blue, medium steel nib, Noodler's black ink.

Platinum Preppy, medium nib, Platinum Black ink from a cartridge.

Ist Gen Parker Sonnet, Cascade Gold pattern, M 18ct two tone nib, filled with Shaeffer Blue. Of all my two tone Sonnet nibs , this one is the most flexible, and was exchanged for the supplied nib at time of sale.

Edit: And also, an Aurora Talentum. Black Ca& Barrel Pn plated facings, m 14 ct Whit nib , filled with Florida Blue....an absolute first class pen.

Edited by Tom Aquinas

Conway Stewart Sterling Silver LE 9/20 MetalWorks Dilly with Pelikan 4001 blue.

PAKMAN