What Pens Are You Using Today?

TheNobleSavage

I am down to three pens. I'd like to give the Pilot a new home eventually, probably not until I can buy something nice with a juicy medium-broad nib. I'm at the point where my pens are all of good quality and all see daily use. That's something that makes me happy.

Currently holed up in the library working through a list of assignments.

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5334/9707829439_63c65e7696_b.jpg

- - -

Currently trying to sell a Pelikan M400 White Tortoise. PM if you're interested. :)

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am down to three pens. I'd like to give the Pilot a new home eventually, probably not until I can buy something nice with a juicy medium-broad nib. I'm at the point where my pens are all of good quality and all see daily use. That's something that makes me happy.

Currently holed up in the library working through a list of assignments.

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5334/9707829439_63c65e7696_b.jpg

That red ink looks lovely in the TWSBI! :) I am just taking a break from writing with a TWSBI Diamond 580 Broad filled with Diamine Blaze Orange.

I am no longer very active on FPN but feel free to message me. Or send me a postal letter!

Parker Duofold Senior, ef nib, Blue/silver, 1945. Inked it with iroshizuku tsuki-yo.

Happy Writing!, Mainecoon

Dreams are presentiments of what you are able to accomplish (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)

Montblanc 75th Anniversary 149, Sheaffer Imperial Touchdown, a random WASP flexible stub by Minuskin.

Fountain pens are like weapons. They just make your pocket bleed so much.

Lamy Safari with the broad nib and PR Sherwood Green. To be frank, after building a collection of much pricier pens my first still seems to get the most writing time. :unsure:

So far today...

Pilot G-2 Gel Pen, 0.7mm, black ink.

Lamy AL-Star, 1.1 mm stub, Iroshizuku Kon-Peki.

Fisher Space Pen, early '70s vintage, medium point, with that incredible, pressurized, writes-anywhere-on-anything...pasty blue ink.

But the day is young, and my writin' fingers are itchy...

EF Montblanc 149 with MB Midnight Blue, EF Sailor 1911 with Diamine Matador, and a BB Montblanc 146 with Noodler's 54 Mass. Today was a good day.

MB 144 with 14ct M nib, Quink Blue;

Cross Hatch Sterling Silver 1st gen Parker 75, M US 14ct Nib, Quink Blue/Black.

Edited by Tom Aquinas

TWSBI 580 tonight while attending French class.

Spotted a classmate using a Lamy as well, pretty cool.

"As the purse is emptied, the heart is filled." -- Victor Hugo

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f241/centurycigar/2j26aaa_zpsf21706be.png

My everyday write - the Online business line pen I bought on my last trip to Germany - VERY sturdy and a decent writer and pretty unique looking.

Aurora Talentum, Black cap and barrel, platinum plated facings, M white 14ct Nib, Waterman South Sea Blue;

Ciselle .985 LE 115 Parker Anniversary Sonnet, M 18ct two tone nib, Quink Blue.

Mont Blanc 144 Fine

Pelikan 140 OF

Pelikan M200 Demonstrator M Italic

Mabie & Todd Swan 1060 Leverless

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Waterman Edson. Oblique fine nib. Registrars blue/black ink

A wise man once said    " the best revenge is wealth "   but a wiser man answered back    " the best revenge is happiness "

The true definition of madness - Doing the same thing everyday and expecting different results......