• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Visconti Crystal Opera with Diamine Mediterranean Blue

Parker Golden Web Vac with Quink Blue Black

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

So far today...

A Pilot Varsity, medium steel nib, black ink

Platinum Preppy--do those things even have more than one nib width?--inked with Diamine Graphite.

(Yesterday, on the other hand...

Platinum Cool, medium steel nib, J. Herbin Perle Noire

Lamy Al-Star, 1.1mm stub nib, Kon-Peki

and the Preppy and the Varsity, or another like it.)

1997 Omas 360 magnum full flexible medium inked with a mix of waterman encre violette and visconti purple nib

2003 Montegrappa Extra 1930 with flexible italic medium nib inked in pr lake placid blue

Pens are like watches , once you start a collection, you can hardly go back. And pens like all fine luxury items do improve with time

This week, it's a translucent red Waterman Kultur, loaded with Waterman Black.

Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.

Lisa in Raleigh, NC

US made 1948 vintage Parker 51 Special, dark Jewel, Gold filled Cap and Clutch Ring, Navy Grey barrel M Nib; Shaeffer Skrip Blue.

Visconti Opera master Santa Fe Typhoon special edition with Waterman South Seas Blue for my Sunday Cross word

1937 Parker Vac Golden Web with Parker Quink Blue Black for sermon notes from church this morning

Visconti Opera Crystal with Diamine Mediterranean Blue to catch up my journal entries

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

No better way to start the working week than with my 5-day-old Visconti Homo Sapiens (bronze trim) with Sailor Kiwagura black ink!!!! Am now officially completely in love with this pen!

Very ably assisted by two Lamy Safari's - one with Lamy Red & the other with Lamy Blue - for all the ledger work...

Mike :D

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" - Sir Winston Churchill.

Picked up a Zebra 301at an estare sale and put a Sheaffer blue catridge right in, writes nice!

@arts_nibs

Organics Studio Boyle filled with OS Edgar Allen Poe Raven Red

Pilot Metropolitan with Cross Black

Jinhao x750 with Monteverde Burgundy

Edison Hudson with R & K Konigsblau

Using a Pelikan M100 White "Storm Trooper" with Medium Nib and Aurora Black as well as a Pelikan 140 Green Striated with a Medium Nib and Waterman's Harmonious Green

PELIKAN - Too many birds in the flock to count. My pen chest has proven to be a most fertile breeding ground.

fpn_1508261203__fpn_logo_300x150.jpg

THE PELIKAN'S PERCH - A growing reference site for all things Pelikan

Lamy 2000, m nib with J Herbin Bleu Nuit

Black and chrome Sheaffer Intrigue, m nib with Sailor Sky High

Black and chrome Sailor 1911 Profit Standard, m nib with Diamine Majestic Blue

It's an "I mean business" kind of day.

Jinhao Dragon Pearl. It's honestly my favorite pen - very nice looking, very smooth, the only issue is that it's not well balanced for posting. Since I love to post that's a bit of a problem, but I'm not traveling today so I can just sit at my desk and enjoy it.

Parker Classic Flighter GT

Platinum PE-500

Sheaffer Targa 1001

All stainless...

Look at my horse, my horse is amazing!!!

Two Lamy Safaris: F nib, red, with Noodler's Army Green, and M nib, yellow, with Noodler's Georgia Peach for underlining.

I'm writing an online serial thing. It's urban fantasy. And I have no idea how long it's going to run for.

The ones I pulled out of my bag and have on my desk are 3 149s: 2 have Noodler's Dark Matter in them (OM & O3B), one has Akkerman #10 (B), a Pilot VP M nib with Dark Matter in it (I think) and a matte Black Lamy Al-Star B nib with Noodler's Heart of Darkness in it.

Smith Premier No. 4

I just inked up a Parker 45 Flighter with MB black ink. Appreciating this combo won't raise many eyebrows with this august crowd, please consider:

• it's an aerometric filler. You can't say enough good things about that filling system
  • this pen writes every time I put it paper...no hesitation...no skipping
  • the brushed chrome finish is durable and attractive
  • I got this pen uninked, new in the box, for ten bucks

Now what do you think?

Edited by peter57