• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MB it is today, 144 - carbon fiber and steel, M nib.... light in hands and hence fun to use.....

Montblanc 149, though I have not yet decided if I fill it with the usual Midnight Blue or try Mystery Black for a change. So many choices… :unsure:

I am no longer very active on FPN but feel free to message me. Or send me a postal letter!

2 Paperchase demonstrator fountain pens to which I have added converters. One with Akkermann China Town Red and the other with Lamy Green ink.

Edited by RuiFromUK

Kind regards,

Rui

Pilot Custom 74 clear demonstrator with Fine nib and Waterman's Mysterious Blue.

PELIKAN - Too many birds in the flock to count. My pen chest has proven to be a most fertile breeding ground.

fpn_1508261203__fpn_logo_300x150.jpg

THE PELIKAN'S PERCH - A growing reference site for all things Pelikan

1937 Parker Vac Golden Web with Parker Quink Blue-black ink

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Lamy Al-star, 1.1 mm stub nib, Kon-Peki

TWSBI 580 Diamond, 1.1 mm stub nib, Kon-Peki

(Between which I've noticed a considerable difference in line width, BTW.)

Gold-plated Waterman Gentleman, M Nib, with Encre Bleu Mers Du Sud (my last bottle).

I will be using my new Pilot Metropolitan while visiting my friend. We visited Honolulu Pen Shop while in Hawaii and she was so inspired being there, she bought one also. She has never used a fountain pen before and I will be showing her how to put in the cartridge, how to use the converter, etc. It is an amazing pen for the low price ($15). Fun!!!

Well done - another recruit! :) As you say, Pilot have made an amazing pen for the low price. I hope you both enjoy your fountain pen writing.

Pens and paper everywhere, yet all our hearts did sink,

Pens and paper everywhere, but not a drop of ink.

"Cursive writing does not mean what I think it does"

Lamy 2000 Fine nib with Sailor Jentle Blue Black

Lamy Studio 1.1mm CI nib with Diamine Syrah

Platinum Century 3776 Soft Fine nib with Sailor Jentle Blue Black

Sheaffer Oversize Balance Fine nib with Diamine Damson

Tedious form filling and accounts today so: Sailor Desk Pen with Noodler's Black.

I am no longer very active on FPN but feel free to message me. Or send me a postal letter!

Parker Classic Flighter GT

Parker 61 Capillary Filler

Look at my horse, my horse is amazing!!!

Lamy Studio (brushed steel) with B nib

Parker 45 Flighter/GT F nib

and a leaky Parker 25 with rare black trim (M nib)

A brand new (to me) Waterman 12 1/2 POC - my eyes nearly popped out of my head when it arrived in the post this morning, because it was a very inexpensive eBay purchase that I'd thought was going to be a 72 1/2. Lovely, lovely soft flexy nib, too. I'm very happy. There's a longer post with some more detail and some pictures over in the Waterman forum if you're interested.

Sailor 1911M standard with Fine nib and Iroshizuku Kon-Peki.

PELIKAN - Too many birds in the flock to count. My pen chest has proven to be a most fertile breeding ground.

fpn_1508261203__fpn_logo_300x150.jpg

THE PELIKAN'S PERCH - A growing reference site for all things Pelikan