What Pens Are You Using Today?

TheNobleSavage

Parker 51 Mk III Flighter

Sheaffer Targa 1001

Pelikan P530 Signum

Look at my horse, my horse is amazing!!!

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Visconti Opera Crystal with Diamine Mediterranean Blue

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Montegrappa Extra Medium/Fine Italic with PR Lake Placid Blue

1979 MB 149 Extra Fine with MB Racing green

Pens are like watches , once you start a collection, you can hardly go back. And pens like all fine luxury items do improve with time

Melbi Sentaor 361 with an OF that I recently bought and just cleaned very thoroughly (the was grit inside form many many years).

Using it with R&K Solferino.

Pelikan M205, EF nib, Montblanc Midnight Blue ink. My newly acquired Sheaffer Admiral TD filler with Pilot Iroshizuku Asa-Gao ink.

"So convenient a thing it is to be a reasonable creature, since it enables one to find or make a reason for everything one has a mind to do."

- Benjamin Franklin

Australian made cross hatch pattern sterling silver cap and barrel, Parker 75, M French 14ct nib; filled with Shaeffer Skrip Blue.

Edited by Tom Aquinas

I just started my collection. Today I was using my Jinhao 126 Black with silver cap, and Noodler's Eel Gruene Cactus green ink. I love Noodler's ink. Their ink and labels are so creative!

When faced with the choice to journey onward, or remain in familiar comfort, always seize the moment and go.  For life is but a trail of moments to be explored.

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y540/Ryuo3/1DF13BC1-0FFD-4ED1-B3A5-61FDC729B1BC_zps7tdojjit.jpg

Black Sailor Regulus: gunmetal hardware

Black Sailor Vanishing Point: gold hardware

My favorite fountain pen shop: www.wonderpens.ca

Cross hatch Sterling Silver P 75, as yesterday with Skrip Blue, but supported with a Black UK P51 , with Gold filled cap, and M nib and filled with South Sea Blue.

Sheaffer Admiral Snorkel

Sheaffer Lifetime Balance Vac

Look at my horse, my horse is amazing!!!

Lamy 2000 M nib, Pelikan Blue/Black

Balck cap and barrel , gold trim, Pelikan M 400 M 14 ct Nib Pelikan Blue Black

MB 144, M 14ct Nib, Quink Blue