What Pens Are You Using Today?

TheNobleSavage

Received in the mail my fantastic new Newton Pens raffle pen! Have it inked up and am writing on everything in sight!!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Received in the mail my fantastic new Newton Pens raffle pen! Have it inked up and am writing on everything in sight!!

Why do I have images of wallpapers all covered in doodles written with BSB in my mind? And why am I liking it? :o :D

I am no longer very active on FPN but feel free to message me. Or send me a postal letter!

Pilot 78G with Platinum black.

Copying out Heart Sutra. My Japanese penmanship stinks.

Tes rires retroussés comme à son bord la rose,

Effacent mon dépit de ta métamorphose;

Tu t'éveilles, alors le rêve est oublié.

-Jean Cocteau, from Plaint-Chant, 1923

Ballograf Serie 2000 Titanium

Cross Century "Concorde"

Look at my horse, my horse is amazing!!!

Montblanc 149, M with Waterman Florida Blue. It's been a while since I used this combination and I once again appreciate how effortless this works. Notes during a meeting with a client (his office; pretty fancy; figured that a 149 would be OK).

journaling / tinkering with pens / sailing / photography / software development

My nice new matte black Sheaffer 100, topped up with Waterman Purple.

Long reign the House of Belmont.

It's .Saturns Day here so only one pen the makrolan bodied, Lamy 2000 with M nib (lovely ink flow, writes like my B P51) with Parker Quink Blue Black.

Esterbrook Safari

Esterbrook SM Deluxe

Aurora Talentum, Platinum facings on black, 14ct M nib; Waterman South Sea Blue.

Sheaffer No Nonsense, Camlin Royal Blue

I put my savings to test

Lamy & Pilot FPs the Best

No more I even think of the rest

(Preference Fine and Extra Fine Nibs)

Pen is meant for writing - not for looking :-)

Omas Autunno / Akkerman 'Bezuidenwoudgroen'

A fool and his money are soon parted: Montegrappa 300, Waterman Expert II, Omas Ogiva Autunno, Omas 555/S, Omas 557/S, Omas Ogiva Scarlet, Waterman Patrician Agate, Montblanc 144 (lost :(), Omas Ogiva Arco Brown (flex), Omas 360 Arco Brown, Delta Sevivon (stub), Montblanc 146 (1950s), Omas 360 Grey (stub), Omas 360 Wild (stub), Swan M2

post-104868-0-52170700-1372031834_thumb.jpgConklin Crescent filler (Inked with J. Herbin Wild Ivy)

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Parker 45

Parker 45 Insignia

Parker 45 Flighter GT

Visconti Van Gogh w/ Lamy Blue

Picked up a Walh ringtop for 10$ while antiquing this weekend and am waiting on a new sac to arrive through the mail. In the meantime I've been dipping it in Aurora black and enjoying the super flexy F nib on this one.

Parker Limited Edition 115 Anniversary Ciselle Sonnet, M 18 ct two tone nib ( a sweet pen) with matching jotter,Sonnet inked with Parker Quink Blue ( my opinion is the ink has improved in recent years, perhaps the removal of Solv-X ?)

Edited by Tom Aquinas

Pelikan M405 with a Pendelton custom italic stub, inked with Noodlers American Eel Blue

Pilot 78G inked with Noodlers Blue :)

"Intolerance betrays want of faith in one's cause." - Gandhi -