What Pens Are You Using Today?

TheNobleSavage

I am at home looking after my Daughter, so had a chance to take some pics.

Moved to other thread

Edited by English John

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tringle, that Duofold Streamline could be the prettiest pen I've seen.

Today I'll be using a Parker 45 Flighter with Quink Blue-Black Cartridge and a Lamy Studio in brushed steel with xf nib and Lamy blue cartridge (just to use up the cartridge that came with the pen). I normally don't like xf nibs but they are very useful for filling out poorly designed forms on poor quaity paper at work.

Montblanc 146, M, J. Herbin Lie de Thé

Sailor 1911, F, Private Reserve Dakota Red

and playing with a Waterman 52 BHCR, F flex, Sheaffer Blue-Black at home

journaling / tinkering with pens / sailing / photography / software development

Waterman 12, manifold nib, and Noodler's Blue (with some Black mixed in. I can pretend I saw the ink mixing part of the board first, but I just didn't clean the pen before changing ink colors..)

post-102002-0-41922100-1364291451.jpg

Hi!

I'm new here in the FPN, and this is my first post.

I just got started to use this newly purchased Platinum #3776 Century Yellow L. E. "Ren-gyo".

I was one of the one hundred lucky guys who could buy this beautiful pen :thumbup:

Best regards.

What a beauty! Nice pictures, too! :puddle:

Today it is my Sherpa Mr. Pinstripe Fountain Pen (Pilot Varsity insert!). Makes a nice hooded fountain pen for eveyday use.

post-23291-0-65984700-1364164792.gifpost-23291-0-42180400-1364164791.gifpost-23291-0-57573000-1364164786.gif

Love it. Worry free, respectable, and fun. B)

Accompanying other pens..the following.... .

Pelikan 140 Black White Trim..Flexie Medium Nib..

Montblanc Late 1960s 149 Semi - Flex Fine Nib..

Both Filled with Skrip # 24 Blue Black Ink..

Fred

Up a lazy river ~ The Mills Brothers ~

A red Serwex 162 that was included as a freebie in an order. I've put a flex nib in it, not bad at all.

Tringle, that Duofold Streamline could be the prettiest pen I've seen.

Today I'll be using a Parker 45 Flighter with Quink Blue-Black Cartridge and a Lamy Studio in brushed steel with xf nib and Lamy blue cartridge (just to use up the cartridge that came with the pen). I normally don't like xf nibs but they are very useful for filling out poorly designed forms on poor quaity paper at work.

I can only take credit for cleaning the Parker and installing a new sac. The pen writes smooth and a nice medium line

TMR

Today, I'm writting with my new TWSBI 580 with 1.1mm nib. (filled with J. Herbin Poussière de Lune).

François (Frank) P.

Currently inked: Parker 51/Quink Blue-Black; TWSBI 580 1.1mm/Noodler's Black Swan in Australian Roses.

For the past few days I have been using my Miko Masters 70000 of fairly unknown origin. Probobly Korean. I.love the look and the weight. It is the pen I used in my name picture.

Edited by gioflowers

Two pens today:

1) Parsons Essential filled with a mix of Mont Blanc Blue and Diamine Teal (trying to match Diamine Green/Black)

I got there, I think, after 3 attempts)

2) Baoer 388 - S/Stl, filled with Visconti Brown

Beejay

Just finished addressing an envelope with a Waterman LeMan 100, Medium nib, and Noodler's Black Eel ink.

Parker Vacumatic Shadow-Wave Debutante and Noodler's Ahab...Believe it or not the Ahab is a pretty good pen, I think, despite some of the bad reviews it got because of the smell of the plastic.

Today I am using my Hero 330 inked with Camlin Royal Blue, an Airmail 67T inked with Camlin Scarlet Red and a Camlin Elegante inked with Chelpark Turquoise Blue.

Of the three the Elegante is the smoothest and by far the best writer of them all. All thanks to Hari317 for getting me hooked on to it :)