• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Baoer 388 Red Marble lacquer M nib, (writes Fine) with Diamine Sapphire Blue

Pens and paper everywhere, yet all our hearts did sink,

Pens and paper everywhere, but not a drop of ink.

"Cursive writing does not mean what I think it does"

Sailor 1911, Large, 21ct nib, filled with Skrip Blue

Ist Generation Sonnet Cascade Gold Plated Cap and Barrel, two tone 18ct Nib (substituted for a yellow gold at time of purchase), Skrip Blue. :puddle:

A quiet day near the beach...Sailor 1911 large with take-sumi, MB 149 with Iroshizuku yama-budo and Conway Stewart vintage italic with Eel Blue.

My new Metal Falcon in Sapphire with a Soft Medium nib arrived yesterday and I have filled it with PR Ebony Purple. I already have the Black Resin version and love it so much (except for the low ink capacity) I just had to get the larger metal one. It's fantastic, I like the extra weight and know I'll enjoy the larger ink capacity.

I'm also using a Pelikan M205 with an Italic nib. I've filled that with my new bottle of Iroshizuku Shin-Kai (Deep Sea) - great shading!

Edited by Newjelan

Pelikan M800 blue striped, fine nib, Rohrer & Klingner Salix mixed with Pelikan blue-black 1:1 (v/v)

Pelikan M805 black, f nib modified by John Sorowka, Rohrer & Klingner Salix mixed with Montblanc Midnight Blue 2:1 (v/v)

Zwei Dinge sind unendlich, das Universum und die menschliche Dummheit, aber bei dem Universum bin ich mir noch nicht ganz sicher. (Einstein)

http://www.facebook.com/GuentherDebertin

An old Hero 616 filled with Mont Blanc Blue.

I bought the pen as a poor substitute for the Parker 51 but I really enjoy writing with it.

I'm still on the lookout though for a nice Parker 51 so if anyone can point me to one let me know.

beejay

http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s664/ZachWasniak/IMAG0217_zps0384da88.jpg I'm using my Monteverde Artista Crystal(Bottom) and my Parker Urban (Right).

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader."

-John Quincy Adams

"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it will get you the right ones."

-John Lennon

Today it has been mainly my Cross Solo deLuxe (gold plated fittings) with Parker Blue-Black Quink.

Very nice to write with.

Pens and paper everywhere, yet all our hearts did sink,

Pens and paper everywhere, but not a drop of ink.

"Cursive writing does not mean what I think it does"

Pelikan M200 with M400 cursive-italic nib and my Waterman 52V Red Ripple w/ original flex nib the most right now as I've just started practicing italics!! Ahhh!!! roflmho.gif

Using Noodlers Bulletproof in both right now.

Cat C.

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag113/Catlin_Covington-Comer/Snapbucket/c2d3d02b-df54-4fc0-b6c1-94cad24ae1ae_zpsf4635473.jpg

Scribbled nothing*, but I have flushed (and then refilled or retired) a Chelpark eyedropper a Pilot Plumix, a Shaeffer not quite no nonsense (whatever the transparent replacement is called) and a Reform 1745.

*(Not actually true, but I was scribbling with a Waterman rollerball with a felt tip refill in it, which I'm sure doesn't count in this thread.)

1958 sheaffer pfmI green extra fine nib inked in MB emerald green

Pens are like watches , once you start a collection, you can hardly go back. And pens like all fine luxury items do improve with time