What Pens Are You Using Today?

TheNobleSavage

1970 mb 149 with medium flex stub inked in mb blue royale

1972 mb 149 with medium flex stub inked in mb emerald green

Pens are like watches , once you start a collection, you can hardly go back. And pens like all fine luxury items do improve with time

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mont Blanc 144 14ct M nib, Quink Blue.

Sterling Silver Parker 75, m 14ct French nib Skrip Blue

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8359/8351571430_98a7d0335a_m.jpg

Parker 51 (on the right) with Aurora Blue.

---

Kenneth Moyle

Hamilton, Ontario

1970 mb 149 with medium flex stub inked in mb blue royale

1972 mb 149 with medium flex stub inked in mb emerald green

Pens are like watches , once you start a collection, you can hardly go back. And pens like all fine luxury items do improve with time

Nakaya Piccolo Housoge Shu with Montblanc Burgundy Red and Parker Quink Red (switching)

Stipula Passaporto with Pelikan Royal Blue

Parker 45 with Noodler's Baystate Concord Grape

Waterman 3V with Diamine Syrah

Greetings,

Michael

Parker 21 (probably an F nib) to start my journal, with whatever had been in the pen, diluted with distilled water; then finished up with my Guanleming 2001 Demonstrator with Noodler's Bay State Blue.

Noodler's Flex Piston with diluted Diamine Denim for some general note-taking and doing the Sunday crossword.

Noodler's Konrad with diluted Noodler's Kung Te Cheng for check writing.

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

Today:

Namaki Falcon with at soft fine nib with Platinum Carbon Black ink

Visconti Opera Crystal fine nib with Diamine Mediterranean Blue ink

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Flying home in the morning after 7 weeks at holiday house in NZ. I have managed to use up the ink in almost all my pens. bunny01.gif

Only 2 pens remain inked - Kaweco Sport (with PR Black Cherry cartridge (awful colour) which will remain here and new $2.50NZ Smiggle Fountain Pen with unarmed Black Cartridge that I'll take home.

Several clean pens in suitcase and others staying here in my desk drawer for next time.

Been missing my clear TWSBI with Tsuki-Yo, so that will be the first pen I fill tomorrow.

Edited by Newjelan

Up to recently I've used my Parker Arrow almost every day since I bought it around 1996. Unfortunately, the section cracked on this pen. Then I started to use my Waterman Expert medium nib. I like this pen, but the nib is to wide for me, so I searched for a new pen, and then I discovered the flex nib! Wow! It's just as revolutionary in my life as when I got my first dishwasher machine :-) Now my favourite pen is my Pilot Namiki Falcon soft fine nib. I'm trying different inks, cause I need a relatively wet ink for this pen. I have ordered a Noodler's Conrad. Looking forward to try it.

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q794/china_line/FPN_signatur2_zps0fbd4f6c.jpg

sheaffer pmf II inked diamine prussian blue

Edited by georges zaslavsky

Black striated Pelikan 400NN with a very flexible OBB nib and Visconti Blue. If I had to give away all my pens - I would try everything to keep this one...

Mimi

I've almost emptied all my rotation pens and only had my Parker 45 flighter deluxe with Parker Penman Sapphire remaining inked. Got a brand new pen Saturday so I loaded it up with ink and have used it all day today. Finally got a Namaki Falcon with at soft (flexy) fine nib. Inked it up from my new bottle of Platinum Carbon Black ink. Very odd for me to buy a black pen and to use black ink!

And? how do you like it?

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.

Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

--Groucho Marx

Today for the first of the month a freshly inked Omas Extra Burgandy Ogival with B nib and Shaeffer Skrip Blue.