• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nemosine Demonstrator EF with PR Chocolat

Parker Duofold Jr red F with Noodler's North African Violet

Parker Duofold Intl blue check with Parker black

Pelikan M800 red striped, fine nib, Aurora blue

Pelikan M805 black, fine nib, Rohrer & Klinger and MB Midnight blue mixture 2.1 (v/v)

Zwei Dinge sind unendlich, das Universum und die menschliche Dummheit, aber bei dem Universum bin ich mir noch nicht ganz sicher. (Einstein)

http://www.facebook.com/GuentherDebertin

Jinhao 650 Abalone/ Visconti Turquoise.

Just acquired this large pen and confess I like it a lot. :thumbup:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/jinhao-650-High-grade-Shell-black-Medium-nib-fountain-pen-new-/260883313402?pt=UK_Home_Garden_PensPencils_WritingEquipment_SM&hash=item3cbddb72fa

Great balance and very smooth nib and comfortable over long periods.

I thought it might be a bit on the "blingy" side but it actually looks pretty cool - to me at least.

Hope I'm allowed to show the link?

beejay

I've been testing out an ebonite Konrad I've just got hold of.

Quite a nice writer (though the nib is less smooth than my Nib Creaper, I'm assuming that'll wear in with a little use), and it doesn't as yet seem to be blobbing or leaking, so hopefully the problems with that have been ironed out of the pen since the first run was released. If those problems don't appear, this is a wonderful pen, and even if they do, it looks like they can be fixed...

I use my Pilot Metropolitan pretty much every day as my use and abuse pen. I love it, and can honestly say that I think it's the best $15 I've ever spent. My other go-to pen is my Pilot Prera, and I love it as well. The pens that don't see as much sunlight are my two 1946 Parker 51's, my 1930 Parker Duofold, and a Sheaffer and Wearever that I haven't inked up.

--

David Dietz

1959 sheaffer PFM II and 1947 Parker junior sized french made button filler

Pens are like watches , once you start a collection, you can hardly go back. And pens like all fine luxury items do improve with time

Bexley Cutting Edge with a Medium Nib, (Pen #26 of 100)& Sheaffer Pen for Men III in Black with a Medium Fine Nib, Private Reserve Naples Blue in both.

A 1930's red ripple Unique. I've been grinding the nib and it's almost smooth now:

A 1950's purple marble Unique ladies pen with a smooth but cracked nib and finally

A late 1920's/ early 1930's black celluloid ladies chatelaine Parker Duofold with a fine nib

all using black Parkers Quink ink.

Must fill some of the other pens and use them too.

1959 sheaffer pfmII inked in diamine prussian blue + 1947 french parker junior sized button filler inked in pr avacado green

Edited by georges zaslavsky

Pens are like watches , once you start a collection, you can hardly go back. And pens like all fine luxury items do improve with time

Taking notes with my new TWSBI Mini Classic with the 1.5 stub nib. The TWSBI Mini is drinking Montblanc Violet ink. Super smooth, perfect flow.

Blue-o-Blue Pelikan 800 with Diamine Mediterranean Blue ink

Parker 45 Flighter Deluxe with Parker Penman Sapphire ink

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!