What Pens Are You Using Today?

TheNobleSavage

A gold plated first generation Sonnet with an upgraded nib, two tone 18 ct , inked with Florida Blue. A lovely writer as good as any of my P75s.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Parker Duofold Sr Lapis Blue and my Lapis Blue Duofold desk pen.

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Konrad with Noodler's Black.

Oh, a double tap! So that how an extra post is posted in error! :embarrassed_smile:

Edited by GardenWeasel

A gold plated first generation Sonnet with an upgraded nib, two tone 18 ct , inked with Florida Blue. A lovely writer as good as any of my P75s.

I also used my 1950's black Parker 51, M nib, stainless cap which I had sitting on my desk in a pen stand, last used in October and it wrote effortlessly. Parker made a good pen with the 51.

Edited by Tom Aquinas

Chrome Sheaffer Javelin m nib Aurora Blue

Stainless Sheaffer Targa f nib Sailor Jentle Apricot

Black and Chrome Sheaffer 300 m nib Diamine Bilberry

Sheaffer PFM III

Sheaffer Targa 1001

Sheaffer Lifetime Balance Vac Fill

Look at my horse, my horse is amazing!!!

Ciselle cross hatched pattern Mid 1990s .985 silver Parker Sonnet , M nib, Quink blue/black, with matching jotter.

Cleaned out almost all my pens today.

Still in use today:

Lamy 2000 xf with Diamine Chocolate

Lamy 2000m xf with Noodlers FPN Dumas Tulipe Noire

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

The Parker IM I received as a Christmas present, M nib, inked with Noodler's Bad Belted Kingfisher, which is threatening to become my signature ink.

You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should've behaved better. ~ Anne Lamott (This is where I tell my stories.)

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

1970 MB 149 with its fine medium full flex nib inked in private reserve fast dry ultra black

2008 Montegrappa Extra 1930 with its medium stub flex nib inked in waterman havana brown

Pens are like watches , once you start a collection, you can hardly go back. And pens like all fine luxury items do improve with time

First generation Parker Sonnet, cascading gold plated pattern, with an after sales fitted two tone 18ct gold nib, inked with Shaeffer Skrip Blue.

A MB 420 (medium 'kugel' nib) inked with Lamy blue-black (i.g. formulation) for titles and a MB 220 (fine nib) with Lamy blue-black (i.g.) for the main body of the text.

1970 purchased, cross hatch pattern sterling silver Parker 75 M nib inked with Shaeffer Skrip Blue.

Happy New Year to all FPN members, and keep the flame of real pens burning in 2013.

Editing with a Wahl-Eversharp full size first generation Jet Black Doric..Lever Filler..

Gold Filled Trim..Personal Point Gold Seal Manifold Medium Nib..Filled with

Sheaffer's Skrip # 24 Blue Black Ink..

Fred

Nihil sequitur geminis ex particularibus unquam