• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,Today I use a "MonteVerde Artista Crystal" nib "M".Write very well.Using cartridge standard "Pelikan" or long "Waterman".

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too, M100! :thumbup:

Because I received the FPN Starry Night ink yesterday, I broke out the Don McLean, and inked a Conway Stewart Churchill with a broad italic nib, a Conway Stewart Coronet with a medium italic nib, and a Morrison's overlay pen with a fine #4 nib.

Starry, starry night, paint your palette...

Looking good! :thumbup:

This week, I'll be using a MB145 (m nib) filled with Noodlers Heart of Darkness.

The pen lays a very rich line with this ink. A bit too rich for me (sic).

I hate wasting ink, I'll use up the fill (in a day) and use another black (ink).

very nice...

Mont Blanc 144, M Nib , Quink Blue/Black

Best wishes to all for Xhristmas, a Happy Holidays, and a very prosperous New Year ( and a fountain pen in the sock).

Franklin Christoph 29, medium stub, blue Private Reserve ink. Wanderfull!!!!!

Best wishes for everyone and a great 2013

A Fountainbel-Conid Bulk-filler (FPR limited edition Demonstrator) with a medium stub nib, carrying Mystery Black ink, supported by:

a MB 163 and MB 165

Pavoni.

Best wishes for Xmas day. I think it will be a Sailor 1911 , large, the special 21ct nib, Shaeffer Skrip Blue

Starwalker, black plastic (aka Precious Resin), extra fine nib and MB black ink (cartridge, of course). All in all an excellent pen for work. A Christmas present last year, I'll use it on Christmas again this year.

Dr. Scrawl

Pelikan M800 red striped, filled with Rohrer & Klingner "Salix"

Omas MoMA filled with a mixture of R & K "Salix" and Montblanc "Midnight blue" 3:2

Zwei Dinge sind unendlich, das Universum und die menschliche Dummheit, aber bei dem Universum bin ich mir noch nicht ganz sicher. (Einstein)

http://www.facebook.com/GuentherDebertin

1970 MB 149 with its fine medium full flex nib inked in private reserve fast dry ultra black

2008 Montegrappa Extra 1930 with its medium stub flex nib inked in waterman havana brown

Pens are like watches , once you start a collection, you can hardly go back. And pens like all fine luxury items do improve with time

At the present time... .Usin' Waterman BCHR 0652

with flexible fine nib... .Filled with Sheaffer's Skrip

#24 Blue Black ink..

Fred

My starter won't start ~ John Hammond ~

At home I wrote a card with my Montblanc 146 OB loaded with Noodler's Apache Sunset. At work, it's my trusty duo of Parker Duofold international, red marble and Sailor 1911 large loaded with Parker Quink Blue and Private Reserve Dakota Red, respectively.

journaling / tinkering with pens / sailing / photography / software development