What Pens Are You Using Today?

TheNobleSavage

Yellow Lamy Safari with extra fine nib inked with Waterman's Serenity Blue

PELIKAN - Too many birds in the flock to count. My pen chest has proven to be a most fertile breeding ground.

fpn_1508261203__fpn_logo_300x150.jpg

THE PELIKAN'S PERCH - A growing reference site for all things Pelikan

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lamy 2000 f nib with Binder Blurple

Pelikan M215 m nib with J Herbin Bleu Nuit

Sheaffer Targa f nib with Lamy Turquoise

Most of my pens are now cleaned out and being rested for the holidays.

Kaweco Dia 2 BB / Montblanc Burgundy Red

White Lamy Safari 1.1 / Pelikan 4001 Türkis

Charcoal Lamy Safari B / Pelikan 4001 Blue Black

Rotring Rivette OB / Aurora Black

Pilot 78G B / Iroshizuku Tsuki-yo

Kaweco Sport Classc BB / Diamine Umber

"I was cut off from the world. There was no one to confuse or torment me, and I was forced to become original." - Franz Joseph Haydn 1732 - 1809

I'm using my brand new Lamy 2000 with a Fine nib with Noodler's Blue Nose Bear for taking notes and a White Lamy Safari, Extra-Fine nib with Diamine Red Dragon for underlining. Unfortunately travelling light and using fountain pens with bottled ink don't really go together. So I have a very slim selection of pens and (gasp) mostly cartridges that I'm using while on holiday. Aside from what I've purchased here, of course...

'I dip my pen into the blackest ink, because I am not afraid of falling into my inkpot.' ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

omas 360 in ebony blue inked in royal blue

Pens are like watches , once you start a collection, you can hardly go back. And pens like all fine luxury items do improve with time

Accompanying other pens... .

First year Omas Magnum Blue Black Broad Nib..Filled

with Sheaffer's Skrip #22 Permanent Blue Black... .

Fred

ClueLessNess:

There are no stupid questions..but there are a Lot

Of Inquisitive Idiots..

Omas Ogival Extra Burgandy barrel Gold trim, B nib inked with Shaeffer Skrip Blue.

Aurora Talentum Black barrel Platinum trim, M white gold nib, inked with Waterman South Sea Blue.

Edited by Tom Aquinas

Copper Esterbrook J with a 2556 nib inked with Waterman Serenity Blue. A really nice combo. The cotton content in the Crane paper makes the line a bit wider than on a harder, smoother paper, but it looks fine and doesn't feather at all and showthrough is basically non-existent.

post-24022-0-54006500-1356051498.jpg

Parker IM Fountain, Blue/Black Quink, and praying that I get a better one for Christmas! ;)

Victus propter benevolentiam.

Under the spread of the Chestnut tree, I sold you, you sold me.

Far too many pens inked and in rotation....I did a quick sample and found a few out of ink. This daytimer/timetext paper I grabbed to use was the worst and the entire pad is going to be used for the back side and the graph paper. It made almost every fountain pen skip and the pens behave normally on other paper. post-78569-0-88854000-1356184137.jpg

Not the best camera and the upload is looking sad. There is an OMAS 360, MB rollerball, Bexley Jitterbug prototype, Visconti, Cross Year of the Dragon, Parker 51, Hero 333, MontBlanc 149, Sailor, but the name of the Lamy is a mystery, there is also an Aurora. I am cleaning the ones out that ran out of ink. Hoping also, a few new pens for Christmas so I need to not have 15 pens all inked. I will need to try out and test the new pen if I was not naughty and a new one is in my stocking. Merry Christmas to all!

post-78569-0-25166200-1356184102.jpg

Edited by Mags

Rob Maguire (Plse call me "M or Mags" like my friends do...)I use a Tablet, Apple Pencil and a fountain pen. Targas, Sailor, MB, Visconti, Aurora, vintage Parkers, all wonderful.

a montegrappa extra 1930 in tortoise celluloid, stub m flex nib loaded with waterman havana brown

Pens are like watches , once you start a collection, you can hardly go back. And pens like all fine luxury items do improve with time

Newly recommissioned Pelikan Deskpen with Noodler's Blue eel!

This post contains 100% recycled electrons

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae8/Catriker/Pen%20Pics/SmallCzarNikolai.jpg

Hi,Today I use a "MonteVerde Artista Crystal" nib "M".Write very well.Using cartridge standard "Pelikan" or long "Waterman".

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!