• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1921 Waterman's 54, Masonic emblem, #4 stub nib.

Dave M

"So convenient a thing it is to be a reasonable creature, since it enables one to find or make a reason for everything one has a mind to do."

Benjamin Franklin

US author, diplomat, inventor, physicist, politician, & printer (1706 - 1790)

I'm in school at the moment so what I've currently got in my bag are the following:

Lamy Vista, forgot to ink it earlier though so that will have to wait 'til tomorrow

Sheaffer 300

Pilot Prera, inked violet

Pilot Birdie

I am the girl with the long name, or simply cza

My newly acquired Parker 51 Demi, aero, navy gray, fine point. Made in 1948, the same year I was. Been wanting one of these semi-forever, and this year the eagle shat (for international readers, that means I received a substantial U.S. income-tax refund). Writes beautifully, a little wetter than my carefully edited Hero 51 clones. Filled with lovely Diamine Macassar. Many thanks to Ernesto at www.parker51.com. And to the people here who so generously share their expertise.

Caran d'Ache Leman Godron with J Herbin Bleu Pervenche.

Have a great day folks.

Regards

NIGEL

:thumbup:

NIGEL

Exploding Ink Maestro

Pens: Caran d'Ache Leman Godron, Lamy Safari, Italix Parsons Essential, Mont Blanc LeGrande '90 years' Edition, Sigma Style, Italix Vipers Strike, Parker Sonnet, Omas 360, Parker Duofold (c.1950), Conway Stewart #286, Conway Stewart #24, Onoto Magna Classic in Chased Midnight Blue and SS Trim

Lamy All-Star wih Parker Quink black

Parker Vector with Parker Quink blue

All great but nothing compared to a cheap Schneider with Pelikan bright red ink. Works like a charm!

"In the long history of humankind (and animal kind, too) those who learned to collaborate and improvise most effectively have prevailed"

Charles Darwin

1353093728[/url]' post='2512207']

All great but nothing compared to a cheap Schneider with Pelikan bright red ink. Works like a charm!

I agree, I love my cheap Schneiders - I have 4 - the dark blue demonstrator is an ugly pen but amazing to write with.

Basically one pen today...though I have five inked...

Noodler's Ahab with Akkerman Bekakt Haags ink.

Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

Esterbrook J 2968 with Diamine Macassar

Parker Duofold International F with Noodler's Blue Eel

Parker "51" Special 14k B? with 1940s Parker Quink Permanent Blue-Black

Pilot Vanishing Point M with Pilot Blue

Sheaffer Tip-Dip Craftsman M with Noodler's Black

Sheaffer Lifetime Flat-top OS F? with Noodler's Green Marine

Derek's Pens and Pencils

I am always looking for new penpals! Send me a pm if you'd like to exchange correspondence. :)

Just the one today:

Caran d'Ache with M nib inked with Herbin Bleu Pervenche :thumbup:

NIGEL

Exploding Ink Maestro

Pens: Caran d'Ache Leman Godron, Lamy Safari, Italix Parsons Essential, Mont Blanc LeGrande '90 years' Edition, Sigma Style, Italix Vipers Strike, Parker Sonnet, Omas 360, Parker Duofold (c.1950), Conway Stewart #286, Conway Stewart #24, Onoto Magna Classic in Chased Midnight Blue and SS Trim

Using a Franklin Christoph Eclipse and a Visconti Michaelangelo with a Pendleton'd nib and a

custom Edison Bulb Filler with a super sweet gold stub