• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ciselle Sonnet "Premier", all yellow 18ct m nib, Quink blue black. This pen is about 15 years old, and is a honey to use and as good as any of my Parker 75s.

Forgot to add my best wishes and prayers to our FPN colleagues in the storm area.

Edited by Tom Aquinas

Today I'm using a Kaweco Classic Sport with Waterman South Sea Blue, a Hero 110 with Pelikan 4001 Blue-Black, and a Servex 162 (flex-nibbed) with Quink Black.

Vintage Conklin Crescent-Filler.

"A kingdom for a stage, princes to act,

And monarchs to behold the swelling scene!"

Used a broad Lamy nib on my Vista today extensively and was largely disappointed with it :( I usually favour a 1.1 stub or a medium nib (big difference generally speaking I know) but I just cannot warm to the B nib for general note taking.

Limited Edition 115th Parker Anniversary Ciselle Sonnet, two tone 18ct M nib, Blue Quink;

matching jotter M blue refill (and a Burgandy stainless capped M nibbed vintage 1953 UK P51 with Blue Black Quink ) :cloud9:

Inked the Parker Duofold (international; red marble) because a "Parker Duofold with iridium tip" was mentioned in a Sherlock episode I recently watched with a friend. Parker Quink blue.

Newly acquired Waterman 52 "red ripple" with a very nice, very fine nib. Parker Quink blue. The seller included a beautiful handwritten note, wonderful line variation, flourishes... oh, the practice I'll need before I can produce this. Well, at least I have capable equipment and a long winter is approaching, so...

journaling / tinkering with pens / sailing / photography / software development

Vintage Conklin Crescent-Filler.

Nice!

Writing with pen and ink, is an endeavour both stimulating and cathartic.

I am using my Aurora Afrika loaded with Diamine Eclipse and my Aurora Optima Red Resin Model 997 filled with Diamine Green/Black ink.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8046/8119957446_6b744257be_z.jpg

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8055/8119915791_8f75b71274_z.jpg

Cheers :thumbup:

Leo

Edited by leomitch

Leo James Mitchell

Black Osmiroid 75 with sketch nib (which belongs in my cream 75, but that one needs a crack sealed up) inked up with a mixture of Skrip blue and green, with a touch of black (because I'd forgotten to clean the pen before storage, and didn't do a good job cleaning before filling). To be honest, I rather like the resulting color, so I'll have to work out a good mix deliberately.

Black Osmiroid 65 with italic oblique fine nib, Lamy black ink.

SS Parker Vector, fine nib (hmmm...until I looked closely, I hadn't realized that the size is stamped onto the feed), Lamy black ink.

Black Parker Reflex, medium nib, Lamy black ink.

ALCO Peerless, but it's clogged, and I'll get that cleaned up sometime today. When it's working, it's a real gem. Extra fine flexible nib.

Obviously, I'm rather short on ink just now. Picked up a bottle of blue Manuscript ink at Hobby Lobby last night...foolish me, I thought they'd have a selection of inks. Well, they do, but it's all India ink. I guess I'll have to look online, so I can stock up on that vital supply. Then, of course, buy more pens.

Ciselle Ltd Ed 115th Anniversary Parker Sonnet with M Nib, Quink Blue.

MB 144 M Nib Quink Blue

Leomitch, beautiful Auroras. It must be a great joy to use them.

I've had my Sapporo mini for about 2 weeks now and today was its first full day on daily duty. It performed excellently but I might consider looking into a finer nib.

My Lamy 2000 with a new extra fine nib... Sweet!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Pelikan M200, Ancient Copper

Serwex 162, Merlot

Hero 608, Ebony Blue

Parker IM, Quink Black

Manuscript 1.1mm, Turquoise

Please check out my blog, datbookreviews, for all Fiction and Fantasy book reviews!

Now with Increasing Fountain Pen Related Posts!

Pelikan M200, Hero 608, Parker IM, Serwex 162, Manuscript Calligraphy Pen, Lamy Vista, Guanleming 956, Mabie Todd 200/60, Noodler's Konrad. Grail Pen: Yard-O-Led Viceroy Victorian.

Pilot Vanishing Point, matte black, with a Mottishaw Oblique Broad, Sheaffer Blue-Black

Parker Vacumatic, F, Sheaffer Blue-Black