What Pens Are You Using Today?

TheNobleSavage

Platinum Preppy fine nib with Private Reserve Naples Blue.

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae5/andrewbensch/FPs/DSCF5696_resized.jpg

Edited by Frontier

-Andy

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nakaya Neo Standard Fox, BB italic nib, Montblanc Swift Seaweed.

1940s Kaweco Sport, OB nib, Noodler's Dark Matter.

Edison Morgan red/black ebonite, XF nib, Akkerman Denneweg Groen.

Tombow Zoom 505fp fine nib loaded with Sailor Jentle blue black, and in my jacket a a Pelikan m205 blue demonstrator with a Binder Condor nib with Noodler's BPB (my favourite sketching pen) and a Pelikan m215 with a14K EF nib and Pilot blue black.

Today I'm using :

Montblanc 149 with MB Royal Blue

Montblanc 144 with MB Burgundy Red

Omas The Paragon with Pelikan Edelstein Jade

Tomorrow I'll draft a business plan with an Aurora 88 filled with Caran d'Ache Gran Canyon

I always carry a couple of Omas 360 pre 2007 piston filled model , a white one filled with MB Mistery Black for signatures and a yellow one with Caran d'Ache Saffron for notes.

According to my rotation plan, next Monday my early 90's Omas The Paragon with Pelikan Edelstein Jade will be "on duty"....

Best

Piero

Black cap and barreled Pelikan m 400 M nib and Pelikan blue black, backed up with a stainless steel Hemisphere ball pen with m black refill

Konrad. I avoided it since I bought it because of the awful smell, but yesterday I noticed it didn't smell anymore.

Sheaffer Crest in Opalite Brown, 18K nib. One of the "shrunken" barrel sort, with the only cartridge that will fit, which is the push button adapter, and my standard black ink.post-92268-0-99478600-1349100750.jpg

At work today:

Sheaffer School Pen c. 1980s/early 1990s with M nib - Sheaffer Skrip Red

Sheaffer NoNonsense with M nib - Noodler's Black

Lamy Vista with B nib - Diamine Oxblood

Parker 45 with 14k XF nib - Platinum Black

Also a few various ballpoints/pencils. I left my daily user Vanishing Point at home over the weekend by accident.

Derek's Pens and Pencils

I am always looking for new penpals! Send me a pm if you'd like to exchange correspondence. :)

US made circa 1949, dove grey , gold capped Parker 51 with Blue/Black Quink

Edit, sorry medium nib on the finer side.

Edited by Tom Aquinas

Waterman Phileas Fine nib with Iroshizuku Yama-Budo...An amazingly good pen that surprises me everytime I use it!

This post contains 100% recycled electrons

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae8/Catriker/Pen%20Pics/SmallCzarNikolai.jpg

I've been getting a lot of mileage out of my Pilot 78G today. My life has been pretty much dominated by writing papers and this little red pen (filled with Sheaffer Skrip Red) is a charming little workhorse in helping me get through all my reading.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s171/tomgartin/IMG_2584.jpg

- - -

Currently trying to sell a Pelikan M400 White Tortoise. PM if you're interested. :)

After I got home, I used a bunch of different pens:

Sheaffer Autograph w/triumph nib, black/gold, filled it up with Noodler's Black today. Awesome antiques market find! Love that the original sac still works fine.

Sheaffer Valor w/fine nib, blue shimmer w/rhodium trim, De Atramentis Pigeon Blue

TWSBI Diamond 530 w/medium nib, Waterman Florida Blue

Pelikan M200 w/fine nib, gold/black, Pelikan Blue-Black

Esterbrook SJ transitional w/Waterman's Ideal 14k nib, silver, Waterman South Seas Blue

Parker "51" mid-1950s w/fine nib, black/lustraloy, Parker Quink Black

Parker "51" Demi c.1950 w/fine nib, navy gray/lustraloy, Sheaffer Skrip Green

Parker Duofold Senior c.1927 w/broad nib, jade green/gold, 1940s Parker Quink Permanent Blue-Black

Derek's Pens and Pencils

I am always looking for new penpals! Send me a pm if you'd like to exchange correspondence. :)

Bit of practice this morning with a Parker 75, medium nib. Taking notes at work with a Montblanc 146, OB nib. Both pens loaded with Iroshizuku Asa-gao, a blue ink I start to like more each week.

journaling / tinkering with pens / sailing / photography / software development

Let's see...using my Stipula Model T in Desert Sands for my journal. My homework is being done with a Sailor 1911 in matte black with Fine nib (Diamine Midnight ink). I also have my 1920s Wahl ringtop right here for quick notes...I love my pens cloud9.gif

Tamara