• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Aquinas

• Freddy

• PAKMAN

• Bill Smith

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This week I have been carrying a Black Parker 21 filled with Quink Black, along with the matching pencil. It is a sharp looking set.

Adam

Dayton, OH

It is the glory of God to conceal a matter; to search out a matter is the glory of kings.

-- Prov 25:2

Pelikan M605 solid blue, medium nib, Platinum Carbon Blue.

Nakaya Portable Writer awai murasaki-iro, ruthenium fine nib, Noodler's Walnut.

Sheaffer Imperial sterling, broad nib, Montegrappa Turquoise.

Visconti Carbon Dream

Delta Dolcevita piston fill

Delta Dolcevita stubby clutch pencil

Marlen HTF Titanium and Fibreglass RB

the Danitrio Fellowship

I just took delivery on a Waterman Hemisphere. It is a bit

slimmer than I like, but it is a good pocket pen. Most of

my pens are vintage fountain pens. Since caps may be flawed,

I don't post that cap, as a matter of habit. However, my

Hemisphere, with cap posted, is a very well-balanced writer.

I am enjoying it.

Auf freiem Grund mit freiem Volke stehn.
Zum Augenblicke dürft ich sagen:
Verweile doch, du bist so schön !

My pens for this week :)

I love the little pettits, but I'm missing one :crybaby: . It is still available in Japan, sooo.... if you live in Japan and could do this huge favour for me :drool: I would appreciate it if you contact me :notworthy1:

post-91600-0-79540700-1348784565.jpg

Inside my jacket pocket..the following.... .

Montblanc 216 Black Flexible Broad..

Parker Vacumatic Maxima Grey Pearl Nickel Trim Fine Two -- Tone..

Both filled with Skrip # 22 Blue Black Ink.

Fred

Lamy 2000M Stainless Steel with xf nib and FPN Noodlers Dumas Tulipe Noire ink.

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Lamy Logo 1.1 nib filled with Monteverde blue and a Platinum Preppy fine filled with Private Reserve Naples Blue.

-Andy

Platinum Tortoise with Music Nib (such a beautiful looking pen and nib), great to write with - my favourite filled with Iroshizuku Yama-Guri (Chestnut)

Platinum Plaisir M with Platinum Blue-Black ink

Visconti Rembrandt M with Diamine Jet Black

This big stubby dude I found at the Dallas Pen show

fpn_1348847433__big_red_stub.jpg

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

I was just looking for a place to rave about the BB gold plated steel nib for the Pelikan M200. That pen came with an M (also gold plated steel) and it didn't see much use because I just didn't like the nib. I ordered the BB from Binder and got it in two days, and though not an expensive nib still it was checked out before it was sent. Amazing service!

The thing writes like a dream now - ice cubes on teflon - and it actually changed the apparent color of the ink I had in the pen (Private Reserve Blue Suede). Darker, more saturated, and more obvious shading, all by virtue of simply laying down ample ink.

So the pen went from being an occasional user to one that'll be prominent in the rotation. Cool!!

post-86347-0-64065600-1348856941.jpg

Cross-hatch pattern Australian Sterling Silver case Parker 75, French m 14ct nib Skrip Blue

Lamy 2000 M nib Pelikan blue black

My pens for this week :)

I love the little pettits, but I'm missing one :crybaby: . It is still available in Japan, sooo.... if you live in Japan and could do this huge favour for me :drool: I would appreciate it if you contact me :notworthy1:

I recently got one in a small order from Mymaido.com (no affiliation). I don't know if they ship to where you are, but it's worth checking out.

They have most colors and catridges available, but they seem to be the first generation Petit1s (I think the most recent generation [which is sold out everywhere, apparently] have solid colored bodies and finer nibs). In any case, they're cheap and fun and I had no problems with my order: it shipped fast, everything was as expected or better and the package was nicely wrapped and even included a hand-written post card.

I hope that helps. Good luck with your search!